Thread: Information request: stuff for high level players?

Information request: stuff for high level players?

So, i知 not after specifics, or a time frame or anything particular. I just want to know if there is any intention to add something for higher level players to strive for that adds to gameplay.

To be clear, new machines, buildings, products, animals etc. do not add interest to gameplay.

I知 approaching the point where i wonder if i should bother keeping playing. I知 not trying to be a negative complaining nancy with no has nothing positive to say. But put simply, if they have no intent to do this, doesnt matter what is suggested does it.

Forum Superstar
    What *would* you like to see, then? A new area? To do WHAT, exactly?
    Hay Day farm level 89 -Town Reputation level 20
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    11/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 5 babies (SOON!!!!) - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 49/Rep 12~

I’m level 90 and going for my level 100 goal at the moment, but I personally would love to see some new machines for higher levels.
    Farm level: 90
    Started 1 April 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Camm91 View Post
    So, i’m not after specifics, or a time frame or anything particular. I just want to know if there is any intention to add something for higher level players to strive for that adds to gameplay.

To be clear, new machines, buildings, products, animals etc. do not add interest to gameplay.

I’m approaching the point where i wonder if i should bother keeping playing. I’m not trying to be a negative complaining nancy with no has nothing positive to say. But put simply, if they have no intent to do this, doesnt matter what is suggested does it.
    This is a farming game and you have the town as well. Just wondering what sort of additions you want if they don’t involve buildings, products etc.
    if you have some new ideas you can post them in the ideas section of the forum.

Farm Level 162. Town 48. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

There has been myiad good and bad suggestions about things tht could be added whether it might be... Masteries system, or costumes, or areas or idk. Your comments arent helpful. There needs to be a point to farming, be grateful for town? Why, it’s been maxed forever. Farm... why? I have millions of gold that i cant use. Barn and silo are big enough that i can hold 1000’s of random stuff and stock.

As i said, being specific about what i want is not the point, and has no point, if sc. has no intention of doing anything on this front. It’s not an attack on sc, or you if idly farming for no point still gives u your jollies, you and they they can do whatever you/ they want.
    Last edited by Camm91; August 12th, 2018 at 09:39 PM.

There was a discussion about this sometime back. I don’t think people are meaning to be unhelpful, but everyone has different needs and expectations.

some want more machines and products, some don’t.

see if anything here is of interest to you.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght=high+level
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I, too, often wonder what is next. And, I really need something. Being level 106 and having nearly all of the machines mastered, town is almost maxed completely, there is not much to do other than make more coin/level up, and run my neighborhood (including derby participation).

I personally think the last "big" thing that changed how the game play was the Town which was implemented 4 years ago! Everything else I feel has just been fluff - as in, it adds stuff to do but does not change game play all that much. I knew it would get to this point eventually, all of the high level players (now my level) mentioned this on the forums over 3 years ago.

Looking for that next big thing too!
    Level 111 Farm
    All land expanded
    Barn: 5350 Silo: 4800
    12/12 Sanctuary Animals
    In that. 'What is there to do next?" mode.