Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This siege machine Switch is so annoying

Centennial Club
    I got a th12 and 2 th11s. I'm used to th11s where the donted ww is at default but when I'm attacking with th12 where the manufactured one is not set at default most of the time I forget to switch it and since I don't have wbs my whole attack fails.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayersoft View Post
    Hi, please make it the same for all players, default option on siege machines should be
    1. Donated Machines
    2. Own manufactured siege Machines
    3. If none of the above then the shield!

i am so tired of starting a war attack then discovering none of the 4 siege machines I know I have are available to place in the war, as I have more than one account it is frustrating that the donators and the receivers have to use different selection processes to do an attack! Make all attacks the same! Either give us all automatic siege machines that we can deselect! Or make every player at the same disadvantage and have to actually select the siege machine!

Obviously the the better option would be that the strongest siege machine available for your attack should be the default!

i supply all the siege machines to my entire clan and repeatedly it is me that is stuck without one, once I start my war attack, as I am so concentrated on getting my attack right that I begin placing troops the look for my war machine to discover, that once again on this account it is not automatically available! ���������� grrrr
    I got the same problem as my only shot at a th12 failed in previous war which resulted in us losing the war