Thread: How to make 500th win special?

Question How to make 500th win special?

We are 10 wins away from 500! Any suggestions on how to make it special? I thought about a 50v50 but probably won't have enough people.

Quote Originally Posted by Red777 View Post
    We are 10 wins away from 500! Any suggestions on how to make it special? I thought about a 50v50 but probably won't have enough people.
    Celebrate afterwards, I remember a thread not too long ago where a clan was going on an anniversary and wanted to do something special so they ran a larger war and then a bunch of people didn't attack, everyone started arguing, a bunch got booted and they lost the war.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Celebrate afterwards, I remember a thread not too long ago where a clan was going on an anniversary and wanted to do something special so they ran a larger war and then a bunch of people didn't attack, everyone started arguing, a bunch got booted and they lost the war.
    Wow, sounds like a nightmare! Definitely don't want that

Quote Originally Posted by Red777 View Post
    If you people to do a big celebration war, let me know. I have 2-3 accounts I could bring over. And I promise Iíd attack - I canít stand when people donít. Just message me on here if youíre interested!