Thread: I have only 5 people in my clan

I have only 5 people in my clan

What would happen if I started a war? they are all in bronze and low th. Is there a possibility we will be matched with TH9 when they are only TH5? I am TH9

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by John445 View Post
    What would happen if I started a war? they are all in bronze and low th. Is there a possibility we will be matched with TH9 when they are only TH5? I am TH9
    Matchmaking will try to give you a clan with similar bases, and i dont think it is rare, a th9 with 4 low bases is easy to match i think

It may be hard for you to get a match.

Your trophy range is not considered for war matching.

Taking one TH9 and the rest TH5s is going to be hard to find a war. There are probably not many people with that make up. Chances might be high that you will get engineers which means you could get TH9s with low defenses.

The MM will TRY to find a similar clan but that's going to be hard for it to do. It's really hard to predict what will happen but with engineering, I think the chance that you will match TH8s and 7s and even 9s is high.

There's only one way to find out. Start a search and be prepared for a long wait.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Yea I just got into a match. Took an half hour lol

i warred for several months with four maxed th5 and one th3. most of the time i matched th5s. never lost any wars though had some ties. the one war i did lose was when i got matched with a clan having a mid level th5 when my four were still only 4. just couldn't beat it and they perfected me.

honestly I'd recommend you make two more accounts and take them with you so you can ensure coverage when the low level accounts inevitably go dormant or leave. unless they're real life friends obviously.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 4 Days Ago at 11:58 PM.