Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Grenadier statue setup

Grenadier statue setup

With the current grenadier tribe boost I'm giving the grenadiers a go, and they don't disappoint I gave them a dedicated loadout preset, and I might even tweak my statue setup a little bit to incorporate them long term.

What do you think the ideal statue setup is for TGM and/or TG (exact boat loadouts not specified), using 10 offensive statues:

- 4 troop damage / 1 troop health / 5 GBE (4:1:5)
    - 3 troop damage / 2 troop health / 5 GBE (3:2:5)
    - something else

Love to hear your thoughts.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Mountains and rivers and beautiful views...
    I have 2 TH, 2 TD, 5 GBE and 1 PSC and use 3 LCs Grenadiers, 3 LCs Tanks and 2 LCs Medics though I haven't used the speed boost as I don't like the Grens running out in front.

HQ22 PSC MP74% GBE MP42% G17% G17% G17% G17% TD MP32% G13% TH MP35% G14%

Durruti Column #88L8RQLL - TF 5 - 2 Open Spaces - Highest LB Position 59 - Recruitment Thread
    Index Of Boom Beach Gameplay Guides
    - Main Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Bakunin View Post
    I have 2 TH, 2 TD, 5 GBE and 1 PSC and use 3 LCs Grenadiers, 3 LCs Tanks and 2 LCs Medics though I haven't used the speed boost as I don't like the Grens running out in front.
    Ok thanks, so with double TH. You're still hanging onto the PSC, for the extra pp, or just don't need extra offensive power? If you had that statue slot available, what offensive statue would you place instead of the PSC to build the ideal TGM setup?

10 stupid lane, occupied village, archipelago, Boom beach
    You really donít need 5gbe statues unless your running az for ops 2/3 gbe is more then sufficient for granks or grenmed ... granks is lean more towards th and grenmed more towards td, I have 1 gbe mp (41%) and I can gather more then enough gbe through the battle, Gbe only helps at the start of a battle (and can be a hindrance towards the end due to increased costs) td/th will help from start to finish

Quote Originally Posted by 57RE4K View Post
    You really donít need 5gbe statues unless your running az for ops 2/3 gbe is more then sufficient for granks or grenmed ... granks is lean more towards th and grenmed more towards td, I have 1 gbe mp (41%) and I can gather more then enough gbe through the battle, Gbe only helps at the start of a battle (and can be a hindrance towards the end due to increased costs) td/th will help from start to finish
    Thanks 57RE4K! Glad I could grab that piece of advice before this place shuts down...