Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3 experienced players looking to try out a new hood

COME SEE US, WE ARE A NICE GROUP THAT GET ALONG VERY WELL. YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE YOUVE BEEN WITH US FOREVER. LOOK AT THE AD UNDER FOREVER SUMMER (under the neighborhood recruitment).

DERBY OUTLAWS is currently accepting a few “derby fierce” members !
    HAYDAY ADDICTED- Friendly & helpful

*The name of winning champions league NH is “DERBY OUTLAWS “
    *Symbol = yellow round saw blade with a purple horse
    * Fluent English and communication on game chat is definitely required & keeps communication flowing.
    Require 9/10 320/400 tasks with a call for #10 to win
    *Tag #8RQ9JG9Q
    Do You think you will fit in with our forever derby crazy family ?
    Game chat keeps us all up to speed.
    Request to join soon so we can win together as Derby outlaws👍

Come on over & join our forever hood - Derby Outlaw Leadership. We are looking forward to meeting you to Be a more fierce derby team than ever❣️

New Bloke/Chick
    Hey friend! I just started this game not too long ago and made a neighborhood with a couple of friends. We would like to expand our neighborhood and meet some new people! We’re looking for anyone that is active and likes to do derby! Don’t have time for derby? That’s fine too! Just opt out for the week(s) until you have time or want to participate! We're pretty chill, all we ask is for everyone to be respectful and nice to each other! If you're looking for a hood, come join ours!

Neighborhood: Fairy Tail
    Tag: #P2CYVULC

Centennial Club
    Would y'all be willing to do 10 max 320/400 tasks? If so, then send me your tags and I will invite you. We are in the Champion League and currently have 130 gold cups. Still have a couple spots left for your group. Come check us out. HD Addicts Army.

Hi! You probably already found a farm, but I just read this and I think you all would be a perfect member for my neighborhood. I'll post the link down below if you are interested!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...%29?p=11855478

Centennial Club
    I have openings for new members. We have a good range of individuals at levels, from level 35. Everyone in the group is friendly and very helpful. Our group is No drama and clean cut. If you want a relaxed environment and enjoy playing the derby, we are your new neighborhood. Derby participation or opt out if life prevents you from playing the derby is required. If you are absent from derby for 3 weeks you will be moving to a new neighborhood. Then the only rule is to treat others the way you want to be treated.

Check out “THE NEW BUSY BEES” or look more e up at # 9YYLLPR. Look for the red fox in a round blue logo. I look forward to meeting you.

Ms 🐝