Thread: If you attack in Builder Base with 1 or 2 troops at a time...

Fresh Spawn

If you attack in Builder Base with 1 or 2 troops at a time...

... what do you do while the rest of us are playing? Do you put the kettle on? Do you do the washing up? Put the bins out?

I ask because I canít be the only one who likes to attack while using boost so I donít have to hang around while the troops refresh. On a regular basis I find attackers using one or two troops at a time up until the last seconds even when thirty or forty percent behind. It is the difference while boosting in getting five or six battles in to get the win bonus and getting two or three battles. I think it is all a bit odd. It is a tactic which has grown up in the builder base but not in the main base.

Iím typing this while my builder base is being attacked by a snail.

Forum Hero
    Archers and minions lend themselves to that sort of attack style.

just because you don’t like to use full 3 min, doesn’t mean everyone does.

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    It’s one of the reasons sneaky archers got nerfed.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) ďA picture is worth a thousand words.Ē A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

Centennial Club
    This statement does lead itself towards archer and minion attacks - I agree with that. However you want as many archers down and minions as you can at a single time. while still testing for traps, Avoiding multimortar, GC, Mega tesla etc.

The reason for this is an archer tower can only attach one unit at a time. When you have 6 units down 3 on an archer tower - 3 on a gold mine the archer tower. The units you drop will survive much longer than the cloak / longshot ability with the archer tower attacking other units.

Theoritically you want to drop all your troops at once however you could never control traps or Random Targeting based on distance so you have to find the most efficient medium

even using a full army baracks of 72 archers you should never take more than 2.5 minutes to complete a hit - otherwise your wasting valuable free shots from units when defenses are attacking other units.

The best archer users in the game finish matches in a little over 2 minutes a match because they understand speed is important. However, Taking it slow is a great way to learn
    Last edited by Curtisd2; 5 Days Ago at 03:21 AM.
    Winner of battle hall 7 all star tournament streamed by Galadon and Itzu
    Winner of Clash Premier league bh7
    Bronze place finish in Builder clan battles

They should have compensated the archers instead of nerfing them.
    In any case, it's up to the player to make the best out of troops. But a lot of quality of life stuff that Supercell could add would greatly improve this stuff. For example, instead of making the clocktower a one time boost, let it charge up slowly, and let you expend it whenever you want for however long you want. Finish your battle, go out and turn off the boost.

Quote Originally Posted by MGF2308 View Post
    ... what do you do while the rest of us are playing? Do you put the kettle on? Do you do the washing up? Put the bins out?

I ask because I canít be the only one who likes to attack while using boost so I donít have to hang around while the troops refresh. On a regular basis I find attackers using one or two troops at a time up until the last seconds even when thirty or forty percent behind. It is the difference while boosting in getting five or six battles in to get the win bonus and getting two or three battles. I think it is all a bit odd. It is a tactic which has grown up in the builder base but not in the main base.

Iím typing this while my builder base is being attacked by a snail.
    I concur.... you are not the only one