Thread: Expansion Permits in the Red Tool Mystery Box

Red face Expansion Permits Question?

Hi Farmers!

I don't know if this is a problem I am facing or if I just need to be more patient but I have all land unlocked except for 1 plot. It needs 10 permits and I have 9, but I cannot find this last one ANYWHERE. It has been removed from the probability page in the mystery tool chest, I haven't gotten one in the derby championship league for about 4 weeks and I haven't found any in the spinner apart from the event and I haven't seen another one since then. Is the spin the wheel event the only way for me to get them now? Do they disappear after you unlock them all?

Thank you for any help in advance!

Kindest Regards,
    Angie.
    Last edited by SuperAngiee; August 11th, 2018 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAngiee View Post
    Hi Farmers!

I don't know if this is a problem I am facing or if I just need to be more patient but I have all land unlocked except for 1 plot. It needs 10 permits and I have 9, but I cannot find this last one ANYWHERE. It has been removed from the probability page in the mystery tool chest, I haven't gotten one in the derby championship league for about 4 weeks and I haven't found any in the spinner apart from the event and I haven't seen another one since then. Is the spin the wheel event the only way for me to get them now? Do they disappear after you unlock them all?

Thank you for any help in advance!

Kindest Regards,
    Angie.
    You can try contacting support with this exact message. Someone reported getting missing puzzle pcs when they were close to finishing the sanctuary.

yes they do disappear once you have unlocked all of the permit land
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    You can try contacting support with this exact message. Someone reported getting missing puzzle pcs when they were close to finishing the sanctuary.

yes they do disappear once you have unlocked all of the permit land
    Thank you so much for letting me know, I will give that a shot!