Thread: Can we feedback SC when there is poor MM?

Can we feedback SC when there is poor MM?

Hi everyone,

My mini clan runs th9-th6s accounts in wars is facing an opponent that is much stronger than us. Both clans have good war records (we had a 5 win streak and they a 11 win streak) and don't have engineered bases, but the top 5 is completely unbalanced (their top 4 are maxed th9s vs. 1, their top 3 have max heroes and their top 5 have a minimum queen level of 25 (25/29/30/30/30) while our top 5 have a max queen of 19, and the rest lower). Their defenses are stronger and their walls much stronger. On the other hand, we have two more th9s than them (8 vs. 10). The result is expected: we have been wiped out in about 12h while we won't be able to get a perfect score (our #1 for instance has 13/15 royals which is a joke to clear max th9s including walls with anti 3 layouts)

I know it's difficult to get perfect MM, some wars it's a little better, some wars a little worse, but the current war is completely unfair. I remember that I could contact SC to tell about poor MM through my mobile but I cannot find the contact option anymore.
    My question is: Is there a way to contact SC to tell that you have a poor MM? It can be useful for them to improve their MM algorithm to avoid similar situations in the future.
    My learning point is to avoid running war searches for a long time, it can favour unbalanced match despite the reassurances by SC on the forums.

Many thanks
    Co-leader BLUE VALKS #PG9VOUJ
    24/7 War Clan. INTENSE teamwork, AMAZING struggles, EXTRAORDINARY personalities, TRANSCENDENT perspectives, BOLD strategy, CONCERNED citizens. COME and SEE

i doubt support is going to help you. am i reading that right that you've got an anchor base with fully maxed defense but teens level heroes? i wouldn't take him in wars.

that said, you can post on the sticky thread above or share your clan info and one of the really smart guys on here might be willing to stop by and help you with your line up. that can assist in getting better matchups more consistently anyway.

I've yet to see a war as lopsided as you describe here, aside from your number 1, is one of your nines sandbagging his defenses badly?

Quote Originally Posted by VicThorious View Post
    Hi everyone,

My mini clan runs th9-th6s accounts in wars is facing an opponent that is much stronger than us. Both clans have good war records (we had a 5 win streak and they a 11 win streak) and don't have engineered bases, but the top 5 is completely unbalanced (their top 4 are maxed th9s vs. 1, their top 3 have max heroes and their top 5 have a minimum queen level of 25 (25/29/30/30/30) while our top 5 have a max queen of 19, and the rest lower). Their defenses are stronger and their walls much stronger. On the other hand, we have two more th9s than them (8 vs. 10). The result is expected: we have been wiped out in about 12h while we won't be able to get a perfect score (our #1 for instance has 13/15 royals which is a joke to clear max th9s including walls with anti 3 layouts)

I know it's difficult to get perfect MM, some wars it's a little better, some wars a little worse, but the current war is completely unfair. I remember that I could contact SC to tell about poor MM through my mobile but I cannot find the contact option anymore.
    My question is: Is there a way to contact SC to tell that you have a poor MM? It can be useful for them to improve their MM algorithm to avoid similar situations in the future.
    My learning point is to avoid running war searches for a long time, it can favour unbalanced match despite the reassurances by SC on the forums.

Many thanks
    See the sticky at the top of the page to report.

What is your clan tag?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

See this thread, Supercell is seeking reports of poorly matched wars here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...for-science%29

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

I doubt that they would do anything because what you matched is not a mismatch as you had 2 more TH9s than they had.

Within the context of matching, you are better off being fully max in most instances.