Thread: Looking for Lvl 16 above clan

Looking for Lvl 16 above clan

I'm Maxed Townhall 8 with 787 war stars and I'm gud at Dragloon ,I'm looking for a lvl 16 or above clan to match my prestige !!! I'm a dedicated to TH8

Millennial Club
    Well seeing no one has bothered replying I’ll
    Post about my not level 16 clan...

Prism is a LEVEL 11 clan which is usually maxed with players (including a few alts accounts) however, we are recruiting some fresh, active players. We are a friendly, mostly UK/USA, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY clan.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly, war is optional however we are ideally looking for new players who want to war. No pressure, just follow the war plan!

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and use both attacks in war.

Feel free to pop by and see if we are the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ or add me as a friend.

My tag is #2RQ9VUPV2
    Clan tag is #8YC8PP88

Your account sounds like a perfect fit for TheCrimsonGate, the feeder clan to two large war clans, TheCrimsonKeep and the TheCrimsonKeep2. It's the perfect place to learn the ropes and prepare for more serious wars in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.

TheCrimsonGate is part of a larger clan family, so our members can also benefit from the community our other clans bring. TheCrimsonFamily currently also contains:

• TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. Recruiting th10+. Adults. Discord is required.
    • TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Recruiting balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.

Hope to see you soon.
    TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. th10+. Adults, supportive and friendly. Always improving.
    TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.
    TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder to TCK and TCK2. Recruiting th7+. Learn the ropes.

Millennial Club
    You can come and war with us,
    GNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 15 WAR CLAN

MY player ID is #PRCVRUUR check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over four hundred and sixty war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time, nobody is perfect and we will work with you to develop your attacks and make them as consistent as we can!
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc

If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.