Thread: Want to fix my rush base.

Want to fix my rush base.

I have rushed my second account till TH 11 and my army and defences are of TH 7 only bowlers,miners and witches are of lvl 2.

So plz tell me farming army and range so i can fix my rush very easy.

Thanking.😊

Well sorry, there is no quick and easy way. You can farm collectors with goblins way down low I guess. Or just drop a thousand bucks, that's probably the easiest way lol.

Best way will be on hold and Crystal league farming with Batch, gigabarch or goblin knife... It will take time cut you can do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bhadra2999 View Post
    I have rushed my second account till TH 11 and my army and defences are of TH 7 only bowlers,miners and witches are of lvl 2.

So plz tell me farming army and range so i can fix my rush very easy.

Thanking.
    If your army is th7 troops only except those bowlers, miners and witches, then you’ve got yourself in a position where your farming army must be miners or bowlers (witch optional) until such time as you can get other choices of troops to an appropriate level for attacking fellow th11s. There is no easy way to fix this.
    Last edited by Tomville; August 11th, 2018 at 03:50 PM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

I will definitely try this.Thank u 😃.

You should focus on farming troops and then heroes and then other troops. Defenses and walls will come automatic.

It is very boring to farm using goblins or barch, so I will not recommend that.

I recommend using 10 Giants, 13 wizards, 10 bowlers some wall breakers and when you are ready for healer queen you can add 4 healers - go for storages and town hall, especially dark storage.

First focus on Giants and wizards and wall breakers, when your queen reaches lvl 20 she is good for healer queen, you should use 4 lvl 4 healers, until then some more Giants and wizards will do.

No matter your defense levels you should be expect to be three stared twice a day when in Chrystal league.

It may not be the fastest way, but it is the funniest way. Rember gaming is all about having fun.
    Last edited by CaosDenmark; August 11th, 2018 at 04:02 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    If your army is th7 troops only except those bowlers, miners and witches, then you’ve got yourself in a position where your farming army must be miners or bowlers (witch optional) until such time as you can get other choices of troops to an appropriate level for attacking fellow th11s. There is no easy way to fix this.
    Nah, TH7 goblins used properly will have you swimming in loot and you won't spend much on your army so more of what you collect will stay in your pocket. Park the base down around 1000-1500 trophies and remember that the Next button is your friend. Do that for a while and you can finance enough upgrades to farm elsewhere if you prefer. My TH11 pillages other TH11s with goblins all the time - never unlocked anything beyond them!

Centennial Club
    The very first thing is to upgrade your gold, elixir, and de collectors. Max them out.
    Meanwhile max the storages too.
    Until then forget your defences.
    Loot with goblins, wbs, and giants, or use another army suggested above.
    Upgrade your air defenses. Upgrade walls constantly.
    After these steps you will find it very easy to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by whp4 View Post
    Nah, TH7 goblins used properly will have you swimming in loot and you won't spend much on your army so more of what you collect will stay in your pocket. Park the base down around 1000-1500 trophies and remember that the Next button is your friend. Do that for a while and you can finance enough upgrades to farm elsewhere if you prefer. My TH11 pillages other TH11s with goblins all the time - never unlocked anything beyond them!
    The issue I see, apart from the boredom factor for many, is that from what he says his goblins would be level 5 not level 7 like the ones you’d have. That’s if he maxed them at th 7; they might be smaller. That’s a drop of about 1/3 on the damage and hit points or even 1/2 if he’s actually level 4 there. So they won’t be as effective. He doesn’t say what his heros are like, but it would be likely they aren’t great, so hanging out very low (as opposed to just lowish, like crystal/masters) mightn’t be the best way for him to recover, as he’d get less de there so be less able to grow the heros. So my thought is that initially he is best off using what he has that can storage raid a bit higher in trophies - the miners work well - and from there level up other farming troops that would be more economical and give him more variety while focusing on heros. That is, unless he finds his skills with the miners aren’t enough to strip the loot off the average fellow th11, in which case he’d be wasting loot for no profit on them.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!