Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Clearing the map

  1. #1

    Clearing the map

    Not sure is it just me, when I cleared my map 2d ago I hardly any players bases appeared in a map but get raided continuously. I was 1398 vp when I cleared the map now at 1373 simply because not enough player bases arriving, from the last 1d 2hr I only had 6 player bases but I got raided 15 times. Should I reduce vp to get more players to arrive.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    Not sure is it just me, when I cleared my map 2d ago I hardly any players bases appeared in a map but get raided continuously. I was 1398 vp when I cleared the map now at 1373 simply because not enough player bases arriving, from the last 1d 2hr I only had 6 player bases but I got raided 15 times. Should I reduce vp to get more players to arrive.
    when the map its empty in radar we all have 16%npc.s and 16% players(this its the rules but in some days its a little bit different,not semnificative)...but bb aplied this values something like power stone chance...you have the chance to come 16%npc and 16%players,and that its the answer...in some days its posible to have more npc.s and few players,but surely will come days with more players and few npc.s ...patience its everything...and offcourse a good amount of pp for continuous boost for off statues 👍

  3. #3
    Forum Champion Mikect1020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5,061
    The 16/16 with a clear map is over time. You’ll have days where you get more and days where you’ll get less.

  4. #4
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    695
    You can get invasion probability to 17%/14%, if you don't kill dr.t, far factory or imitation game on your map until the very last moment they expire. This is important for VP pushing.

    Another interesting observation is that hammerman bases don't affect invasion probability at all. E.g. I still have hammerman 60 on my map, and it doesn't decrease maximum invasion chance - it's still 16/16 or 17/14.

  5. #5
    Centennial Club Pettu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by launcher View Post
    You can get invasion probability to 17%/14%, if you don't kill dr.t, far factory or imitation game on your map until the very last moment they expire. This is important for VP pushing.

    Another interesting observation is that hammerman bases don't affect invasion probability at all. E.g. I still have hammerman 60 on my map, and it doesn't decrease maximum invasion chance - it's still 16/16 or 17/14.
    Dr.t, war factory and imitation game all invade an island on your archipelago. Hammerman comes by boat. There's the difference I think.
    Top Vp 1912, #13 on global leaderboard. Warriors only on pvps. Th35 Td32 Td13 Gbe42 Gbe17 Gbe17 Gbe17 Gbe17 Gbe17 Gbe17

    https://www.youtube.com/user/eptrus 'Pettu BBGamer'

  6. #6
    Senior Member tyraphonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettu View Post
    Dr.t, war factory and imitation game all invade an island on your archipelago. Hammerman comes by boat. There's the difference I think.
    He meant the boss base, ie, Hammerman's HQ.

  7. #7
    Forum Legend Lloopy14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cymru!
    Posts
    9,282
    Here is an explanation of how the radar and invasions work.

    http://boombeach.wikia.com/wiki/Radar

    There is no guarantee of the number of invasions you will have. The higher the % displayed the greater the chance that you will get Ann invasion. If the %is higher for PvP (player bases) you are more likely to get more PvP invasions and vice bets.
    Main. TD 30, 13, 13, 13 GBE: 39, 17, 17, 17, 17, 17:
    Mini GBE 41, 17, 16, 16 RR 45 PSC 74 TH 27 TD 25; 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinqing View Post
    "High level players" isn't an elite cult, it's a stage in the game that people reach, high vp, high ops, any of those or more.




  8. #8
    Forum Veteran starlord77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    Not sure is it just me, when I cleared my map 2d ago I hardly any players bases appeared in a map but get raided continuously. I was 1398 vp when I cleared the map now at 1373 simply because not enough player bases arriving, from the last 1d 2hr I only had 6 player bases but I got raided 15 times. Should I reduce vp to get more players to arrive.
    Had this but over a couple of weeks its the reason i gave up that account its just became tedious after awhile as my VP was just going down no matter how much i cleared my map.

    Well i say gave up i do go on it for mega crab as its the account with all my gold statues as my alt accounts don't really have the troop levels to get much past iron
    Last edited by starlord77; 1 Week Ago at 07:58 PM.

  9. #9
    Centennial Club Pettu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by tyraphonia View Post
    He meant the boss base, ie, Hammerman's HQ.
    Right you are, misread in hurry ��
    Top Vp 1912, #13 on global leaderboard. Warriors only on pvps. Th35 Td32 Td13 Gbe42 Gbe17 Gbe17 Gbe17 Gbe17 Gbe17 Gbe17

    https://www.youtube.com/user/eptrus 'Pettu BBGamer'

  10. #10
    Forum Elder MinionsWeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    everywhere yet nowhere
    Posts
    2,666
    I suggest keeping track
    I just did 30 days
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11836977
    Info should be relevant and perhaps reviewed since our cm is on that thread
    MinionsWeb is DredPir8Roberts in Deep Black Ops2
    Maxed|VP1200|GBE42+17+17+17+17+17|PSC71|TD30+13|TH 34 RetiredTurtle! whatsyerexcuse?
    ⚡Inigo_Montoya⚡ in Deep Black Ops2 too
    Maxed|VP670|GBE40+17+17+17+16|RR49|PSC74|TD31+13|T H29 Prepare2die
    TELEGRAM RECRUITING
    - t.me/BoomBeachRecruits - @BoomBeachRecruits

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •