Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Wall and Building Upgrades (Version 2.44)

Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    The spells cost elixer to upgrade. Also the upgrades get pretty steep. Granted it's nothing like upgrading the walls, but there are definitely places to dump elixer.
    Thanks for the reply, but by maxed out, I meant a player that has finished all of the upgrades.
    Clan Leader of The Bullies clan. "We need your gold more than you do."

Join the Clash of Clans community blog at COCBLOG.COM.

He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mediapluck View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but by maxed out, I meant a player that has finished all of the upgrades.
    Yes, but you personally mentioned that you have no use for elixer. I wasn't aware you were maxed out.

Completely maxed out players will spend elixer on troops of course. Really at that point you're more concerned with trophies than anything else.

Request for change for displayed damage of mortars

Since mortars are so slow, damage per second is not useful knowledge AT ALL for them.. I am formally requesting an admin to change the damage displayed under "info" to Damage per shell or damage per burst , so that players know what the true damage of mortars are without having to count the seconds and guess on estimated damage.. Is this something you can do Rauta?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dyn4mo View Post
    Evengerm you do realise that you don't have to buy resources through the shop. You can just go on your building, click upgrade and use gems if you don't have the resources. That way you won't have a heap of left over resources for people to loot.

Hi....no I didn't realise that! Thanks for the info...I still have a few gems left From my last and final gem purchase so I will check it out..........there are lots of little tricks to this game that aren't obvious at first! .........however I am still going to lay off the gem purchasing ....does not seem worthwhile based on comments made by others in this forum in reply to mine.

I see that my suggestion to being able to bank gem exchanged resources only and leave resources looted and made by mines/elixir collectors un- bankable....which is theoretically placing a cap on ability to bank and not taking ability away entirely (a win win for all in my view....those who like to bank and those arguing against it)....is not favourable to the hard core players or game administrators.....so I will stop my 'whining' about this issue and make the personal choice not to purchase gems anymore.😃.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sensi View Post
    Why bother purchasing gems in the first place. Stop your whining and remove the possibility of players steeling real money from you. If you are a casual player what on earth are doing thinking you can compete with players who are online constantly by just throwing money at your village.

If you want relaxation and enjoyment my suggestion to you is stop chasing trophies and harvest the weaker players. It's a win win situation for you. You get to upgrade your defenses far quicker and the stress will be taken away from the game. And 1 day in the future when you are strong enough... Well you work it out.

Btw... I looted 1 million gold just this morning. Probably from suckers like you.

Sorry...didn't realise this is only a game for hard core players! ....seems its my mistake to start playing in the first place....but I would assume for the game administrators/designers the aim WAS to encourage us to purchase gems!!....If they get no income from players like yourself then how long can they continue to support this 'free' game for you to play? Some one has to pay their wages!!!...

Btw.....the game appears to need 'suckers like me' to give the likes of you the loot you guys are 'whining' about the lack of!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elevenger View Post
    Sorry...didn't realise this is only a game for hard core players! ....seems its my mistake to start playing in the first place....but I would assume for the game administrators/designers the aim WAS to encourage us to purchase gems!!....If they get no income from players like yourself then how long can they continue to support this 'free' game for you to play? Some one has to pay their wages!!!...

Btw.....the game appears to need 'suckers like me' to give the likes of you the loot you guys are 'whining' about the lack of!!
    If you don't spend and initial $1500 on the game you might as well not start at all

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames2013 View Post
    If you don't spend and initial $1500 on the game you might as well not start at all
    You are idiotic and stupid beyond all comprehension Jessejames and your advice sucks.

are u for real? 1500$ spent on a game on my phone? thats either very stupid or u just spend the money for bragging rights ... which makes it even worse than being stupid

you are stupid.