Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with rushed base

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by DhruvaRaj View Post
    Better U Start Fixing Ur Base..Basics To Fix Ur Rushed Base

A. Start With Defenses First...Traps Do Matter!! & Never Leave Lab Free🙄(Crystal n Master Best Place For Loot)

B. Always Keep An Hero Down(my Suggestion Would Be Queen)

C. Max Ur Resource Collectors

D. Read All The Above👆 And Follow..Somehow You Can Fix Ur Rushed Up Base😀
    People suggesting a focus on the Archer Queen, have never acquired dark elixir fast enough to know any better.

If you are raiding for DE, only. You WILL tun into the slight problem that your AQ is down and you have to wait a few day before you can spend the resources.. why not simply spend those resources on the King, and keep raiding for DE?

If you can fill up your storage in less than 7 days, you might as well spend it, than let it sit and expose yourself to attacks.

If you can fill up in 3.5 days, you can keep both royals down, until they are maxed. And they will both be maxed in the same time, that it would take to max ONE of them, back to back.

The only safe DE is used DE.

Steal it all, spend it fast.

/Affront

Alright thanks.

I bought all the new defenses such as the x bows.

I have 2 mil gold, what should I upgrade with the gold?

I'm not finding much dark elixer down here, I have 28K right now.

Quote Originally Posted by John445 View Post
    Alright thanks.

I bought all the new defenses such as the x bows.

I have 2 mil gold, what should I upgrade with the gold?

I'm not finding much dark elixer down here, I have 28K right now.
    In your place my choice of upgrade would be based not on type of defence but costs and total amount of that 2 million you can spend before logging off to defend, given what the builders are doing already and when the next ones are free as compared to when you’re next having a farming session. Look at it this way: it all needs doing at some point and spent loot is loot they can’t raid back off you. So If I had 1 free builder I’d pick some combination of walls and a defence or a trap that totalled as close as I could make it to 2 million.

Lower de profit happens down lower; the best remedies are spending none of it on anything but heros for now, and on specifically looking for it when you raid (ie identify where full de drills are before you start the raid, and pick bases where you can get at least one of those as well as gold mines and elixir pumps).
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 15 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Thanks for the tips. I got the archer queen now finally, I went ahead and spent $5 since I knew I would lose that dark elixer when I log off.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by John445 View Post
    Thanks for the tips. I got the archer queen now finally, I went ahead and spent $5 since I knew I would lose that dark elixer when I log off.
    IMO When you get your offences to fairly strong, my suggestion is to come back to crystal 3. I am a new th9 and have no trouble at all in finding loot, thanks to the large number of inactive th 9 bases. DE and elixir is abundant here!
    Last edited by vmario; 5 Days Ago at 04:58 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Trophies mean nothing. Dump trophies and farm with goblins until you can catch up. It is easier than you think.
    This times 1000