Thread: Endless reserves stopped working

Endless reserves stopped working

My endless reserves stopped working and when I try renew it says I already have it. When I try to go to manage subscription it says it renews September 8. What do I do until then? Anyone experienced this before? Any advice would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Brob View Post
    My endless reserves stopped working and when I try renew it says I already have it. When I try to go to manage subscription it says it renews September 8. What do I do until then? Anyone experienced this before? Any advice would be appreciated
    contact them they will answer and for my surprise will be fast...not fast enough if you are boosted ...it happened to me once not exactly like at you (i paid and they don.t activate reserves,when i check my account they took money two times) and they(sc) was fast,nice,clean and easy ...gl in your account !👍

Centennial Club
    Are u logged on the same device u subscribed on? For me with 4 acc they quit working every 2 to 3 months so I have to log into game on the same device and user that i subscribed on and soon as it loads the troops will load and subscription will work again.