Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: War Mismatch. Need Help!!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Forums
    Posts
    47

    War Mismatch. Need Help!!

    After the change in matchmaking system, we used to get decent match ups. But today, we got a surprise....

    Us /Enemy

    1) Th12 54-50-20 / Top 4 TH12 with EA lvl2.
    2) Th12 55-53-20 / 35+ Heroes.
    3) Th12 40-40-18 / 5 and 6 with EA Lvl 1.

    Maxed EA Till Now / 7,9 and 8 Rushed walls TH11. (Have maxed infernos and XBow.)

    4) Th11 39-38-20 /10, Rushed Th9 With Lvl 6 AQ.

    5) Th11 34-30-20
    6) Th11 38-30-16
    Level 1 EA till now.
    7) New Th10 34-31
    8) Th9 Maxed 24-25
    9) Th9 Maxed except walls 17/13
    10) Rushed Th8 Level 7 BK. Weak Defences

    Opponent seems to have all defences at decent level till 4. Has major defences from 4 to 9. Our only chance is that low TH9... Help!
    Last edited by NoobIsLife; 1 Week Ago at 04:51 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum Superstar Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,947
    When you say help, what exactly do you expect us to do? It's not our accounts, not our clan, not our war. The matchup has already been made, there's nothing that can be changed. Just attack a base like you're supposed to.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    Boom Beach - maxed
    Clash of Clans | TH10 | Level 133 |
    Clash Royale | Arena 11 | 87/87 |

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Forums
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    When you say help, what exactly do you expect us to do? It's not our accounts, not our clan, not our war. The matchup has already been made, there's nothing that can be changed. Just attack a base like you're supposed to.
    I need guidance which base I and my Clanmates should attack. We want to try our best.

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    157
    Your formating is a little hard to read..

    For their 7-9 th11s do they have ea? If no, it seems like a doable match. Your th11s should be able to wipe them easy. Use your 9s to scout or hit for loot.

    7-9 clear 10.
    10 scout up.
    6 clear 6 and 9.
    5 clear 5 and 8.
    4 clear 5/6 and 7.
    3 clear 3 and 4.
    2 clear 2 and 3.
    1 clear 1 and 2.

    That'll be my war plan if it were my clan.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Forums
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Plyc View Post
    Your formating is a little hard to read..

    For their 7-9 th11s do they have ea? If no, it seems like a doable match. Your th11s should be able to wipe them easy. Use your 9s to scout or hit for loot.

    7-9 clear 10.
    10 scout up.
    6 clear 6 and 9.
    5 clear 5 and 8.
    4 clear 5/6 and 7.
    3 clear 3 and 4.
    2 clear 2 and 3.
    1 clear 1 and 2.

    That'll be my war plan if it were my clan.
    Thanks a lot!

    P.s- Don't know why SC doesn't allow me to put some space while writing. It deletes that.....

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobIsLife View Post
    I need guidance which base I and my Clanmates should attack. We want to try our best.
    we don't know how skilled your clan is so i have no idea
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K54/Q55/W30
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q49/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q50/W20


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •