Thread: New building

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb New building

Would love to see like a tool shed added. I am one farmer that loves to collect stuff for my tasks and my barn is constantly full with no room to hold any of my building supplies along with my expansion items. I can not even keep my train items due to not able to build up my barn. I would love to see a true tool shed for expansion and building items. Would love to expand my farm and build up my buildings. I love this game would love to make it a little easier for our community of hard working farmers. I think everyone would benefit from this building. Thank you for your time.

This is such a popular suggestion it might be mentioned daily. Unfortunately if you look at the pinned list at the top of the page it is ruled out and thus not going to happen.

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 88 |134/144 | Rep Level: 18 | VM me
    The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors

As therhube-Meister has said this won’t happen as it on the ruled out list.

however, having a tool shed still wouldn’t work....it would need upgrading the same as any other building, so you’d end up with just more things to store. Besides, the point of the game is resource management.
    Farm level: 90
    Started 1 April 2013

Starting to think it's just one guy registering a new account every week to post this until he gets what he wants.

Front page, 9 threads down:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3511-Tool-shed
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; August 10th, 2018 at 07:56 AM.

One of the biggest and nastiest secrets of this game is that no matter what storage room you have, you WILL FILL IT.
    It always happens. After I did a barn and silo boost I had about 1000 empty spots in the barn. Had them filled to the max within one hour. It's evil I tell ya!

Joined game April, 2014
    Joined Forum Feb, 2016

Fresh Spawn
    Well that is a bummer that it won't happen and no I am not the same person mentioning it I just joined this forum. Well have a good night. Thanks