Thread: Hate accidentally selecting a low task? should supercell have an are you sure

Fresh Spawn

Hate accidentally selecting a low task? should supercell have an are you sure

So many times people select a task by accident because there is no prompt asking are you sure you want to select this task? You have it for trashing, but not for selecting. Is there any way you could look into setting that up to avoid mistakes and the sadness it causes - people are getting kicked out of neighborhoods left and right for making these easy mistakes. We are only human and are begging you to at least consider helping us out to avoid that stress. Please let me know ASAP so I can tell my hood what youre response was!!! Id really appreciate your prompt response and consideration.

Thank you,
    Jen (game name ⛱JEN⛱)

Theyre thinking they might do it!!! Whos with me????????

Quote Originally Posted by jenregas View Post
    So many times people select a task by accident because there is no prompt asking “are you sure you want to select this task?” You have it for trashing, but not for selecting. Is there any way you could look into setting that up to avoid mistakes and the sadness it causes - people are getting kicked out of neighborhoods left and right for making these easy mistakes. We are only human and are begging you to at least consider helping us out to avoid that stress. Please let me know ASAP so I can tell my hood what you’re response was!!! I’d really appreciate your prompt response and consideration.

Thank you,
    Jen (game name ⛱JEN⛱)

They’re thinking they might do it!!! Who’s with me????????

Hi and welcome to the forum!

you can post ideas here

https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...ature-Requests

you are unlikely to get a direct response as this is a player based forum, but they do get read. We are all farmers like yourself.

i personally would not want a confirmation for selecting tasks. It happens on occasion in my hood. It’s not a kickable offence though
    Last edited by WussyPuss; August 9th, 2018 at 09:07 PM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I think its a great idea! We all make mistakes,but sometimes choosing the wrong task in a tight race can change everything.

It's a good idea, it hasn't happened to me too often, so I am not sure how I would feel about a pop up for everytime I tried to pick a task it would probably get annoying
    Last edited by MissPoppie; August 10th, 2018 at 09:07 AM.
    https://discord.gg/XvgFe5G Join the Discord to collaborate with helpful farmers and neighbourhood
    Everyone is welcome and we will be more than happy to have you!

Ah, not so sure. In our hood, if one just makes a comment they stupidly picked one, all is forgiven. Little too invested if one cannot laugh that off. Not a hood I want to be in if that is the case. The dumbest thing though, is I have seen players do that, and then react by immediately deleting the task which ends up with a zero. If you make the mistake, at least do the shame and get the points for the task.

Fully agree this is a great idea

I did also take the wrong task this week and we might loose the derby win due to this

And why on earth does the task have to be 230 and 320 many times hoodies see these wrong way.

Fully support this idea, myself and a few our my hood buddies have made this costly mistake.
    Farm 218, Town 74
    Kik: perky76
    Sanctuary complete
    ​143/144 Achievements
    Barn 11,900 - Silo 11,110 - PM for Farm ID

Forum Superstar
    I've done this. Once.

But I'd probably get really annoyed really quickly if i got a popup every time.
    Hay Day farm level 89 -Town Reputation level 20
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    11/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 5 babies (SOON!!!!) - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 49/Rep 12~

Ive done this but it made me slow down my clickety clicks and make sure what I’m doing is what I actually want. I don’t think a confirmation for every task would be something I would like to see. Most hayday errors like this can be avoided by just slowing down a bit and look at the action your about to take.
    Level 144, Town 48, 143/144 achievements, All Land Expanded
    Fishing book: All species caught but missing several trophies
    All machines fully expanded and mastered
    All town shops FINALLY maxed at level 38
    Sanctuary: 6/6 Adults, 6/6 Babys

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    Ah, not so sure. In our hood, if one just makes a comment they stupidly picked one, all is forgiven. Little too invested if one cannot laugh that off. Not a hood I want to be in if that is the case. The dumbest thing though, is I have seen players do that, and then react by immediately deleting the task which ends up with a zero. If you make the mistake, at least do the shame and get the points for the task.
    i have had sooo many people react the same way when accidentally taking a low task. Its not a kickable offense but their first statement is...should I trash it....duh...no! If Im expecting a 320 and you take a 230, by what reasoning would you then deduce that I would prefer a 0?!!!