Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Lost Account - Supercell is not replying

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by singhaman View Post
    Now help and support working properly
    Really? Did they replied you on ingame support?

Centennial Club
    Well yeah I've also figured it out. Today I open the ingame support messaged them then the automated replies comes in through named 'sparky' and asked few questions like my th,name,tag,cureent clan if any , then then says thanks for this ,our support team will figure you out shortly ,keep in touch . And amazingly after coming out of game the chats isn't disappearing like it used to few days ago. Looks like they've changed few things there. Now I'm assuming my messages didn't reached to them earlier and this is the cause. Well, hoping for best. Hopes they respond fast. 3 weeks passed

Quote Originally Posted by Vishu03kumar2000 View Post
    .... replies comes in through named 'sparky' and asked few questions like my th,name,tag,cureent clan if any , ....Looks like they've changed few things there. ....
    its a new bot in the system. i personaly think this makes ingame support more worse. i tryed to report a clan with screenshot and this bot makes it hard to post the screenshots. after every screenshot the bot came up and asked the same stuff...... really annoying.
    with old ingame support team i got human answere within few hours and also support action was fast like the answere. now with new support bot nothing happened after 4 days.

edit:
    it looks like this bot is not everywhere. on my mini i got this bot and on my main i reported this clan now and still no signs from "sparky". yes it supposed that he is not everywhere. my main has the normal support team. they say that sparky is there to bring up faster and simpler responses.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; August 21st, 2018 at 09:06 PM.

No sir yesterday they solve the probkem help and support now working

Sir with this method we get message reply earlier or not

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    its a new bot in the system. i personaly think this makes ingame support more worse. i tryed to report a clan with screenshot and this bot makes it hard to post the screenshots. after every screenshot the bot came up and asked the same stuff...... really annoying.
    with old ingame support team i got human answere within few hours and also support action was fast like the answere. now with new support bot nothing happened after 4 days.

edit:
    it looks like this bot is not everywhere. on my mini i got this bot and on my main i reported this clan now and still no signs from "sparky". yes it supposed that he is not everywhere. my main has the normal support team. they say that sparky is there to bring up faster and simpler responses.
    But that bot is really impressive , I've got straight away reply from the support team and they are in process of recovering my account which makes me full of joy after such a long 3 weeks period. Its impressive although I haven't seen any such things but I thinks it's for good only.

I also think it is good but we only talk them via hlp of lost villge

Fresh Spawn
    Supercell has became like inert gas nowadays.it has no bonds with its genuine costumers. I ve been sending messages, emails etc.and all the things are replied by dumb bots. I am the biggest fool to believe that I can get back my id.
    If it was in India,then supercell company must be in jail to act like thugs..come on!!why they are replying the same thing over and over again in their emails?am I a stupid??