Thread: What's the easiest/most reliable attack to 3 star this ring base?

What's the easiest/most reliable attack to 3 star this ring base?

I personally like doing QW VaBo on most ring bases. Easy, powerful, time isnít an issue, and takes advantage of the ring design.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    I personally like doing QW VaBo on most ring bases. Easy, powerful, time isn’t an issue, and takes advantage of the ring design.
    How do you attack with it? QW one direction, king/bowlers the opposite side and valks/wall wrecker/gw in the middle? I have never used valks after th10.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    How do you attack with it? QW one direction, king/bowlers the opposite side and valks/wall wrecker/gw in the middle? I have never used valks after th10.
    Plenty of videos on youtube. Iím not Th12 but it should work although you may need to heal your valks on the TH as opposed to just using rage. Donít need valks to survive past the TH but it helps. I think bowler witch might also work on that base. I normally donít use bowler witch on ring bases but I think it can work on the square type ring bases (which would be this one).

Im a TH11, but I recently 3 starred a similar base (TH11) using hogs. Send siege at 3:00 to set funnel and get queen and CC. Hogs don't go around ring like most troops. Kill squad gets a good chunk of the base down since walls are open.