Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Opting out Players

Red face Opting out Players

Just a general question. Have a couple of players in our neighborhood that just donít participate in the derby and they wonít opt out. If you opt them out, do they get a notification that they have been opted out for the next derby. Thanks for your replies.

I always opt-out my baby farm, which when tapping on the derby stand shows a message asking if they want to join the next derby (which they can during the break). Its my understanding that non active players will be automatically opted out after some time. (Other than this, only leaders and co-leaders can opt out others).
    Last edited by Tahoe; August 9th, 2018 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnin85 View Post
    Just a general question. Have a couple of players in our neighborhood that just don’t participate in the derby and they won’t opt out. If you opt them out, do they get a notification that they have been opted out for the next derby. Thanks for your replies.
    AFAIK there is no notification when someone is opted out by the leaders. If you're worried about offending them... if they're not playing i don't think they care. In any case under the new rules you don't get any rewards unless you complete at least one task, so they don't miss out on anything.

I will confirm this, however, I think it says “you have been opted out by _______. Opt in to join the next derby”
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnin85 View Post
    Just a general question. Have a couple of players in our neighborhood that just don’t participate in the derby and they won’t opt out. If you opt them out, do they get a notification that they have been opted out for the next derby. Thanks for your replies.
    If a member is opted out by a Leader or Co-leader they do receive a notification, which appears on the envelope tab. It tells them that they have been opted out, and by whom.

I like that system as it's private between the two people concerned; the rest of the hood see nothing.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Cowslips; August 9th, 2018 at 07:40 AM.

Hay Day level 166 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017. Now 143/144.
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June 2017 (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

They can opt themselves back in though, so you have choices to make. You can do it right before the Derby starts so they don’t have the opportunity, you can warn them if they opt back in you will kick them out, or you can just kick them out and get rid of people who have been abusing other people’s good nature & spoiling any chance of you placing. I know what I’d do.
    Level 149 (44 Town)
    Achievements: 140/141 * Mastered: 39/39 * Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Thanks for all the replies.

If they opted back in after someone opts them out, then I’d remind them of the rules of the NH concerning the derby.

Some hoodies you have!
    I'd "opt them out" with this. They'd get the message!