Thread: A day in the hero hut

A day in the hero hut

Its another daybreak in the hero hut. The mad Dr. Terror has just landed on his volcano island. Ms Brick has made some cakes and coffee and the four heroes are having their usual breakfast. And as usual, they talk about how dim the day would be. Because everyday they are used and abused by the same Boom Beach player, the eccentric unmarried ♥♥♥♥, who has no sex life any way. Boom Beach is his sex and he’s rarely satisfied or gratified.

First Ms Brick asks how they like the new coffee. “New?”, says Bullit with a smirk. “I don’t think the Trader ever changes her supplies”. But Brick insists the coffee has been updated. “The cup is new”, she says. “Its made from my used grenades”. At that Dr. Kavan says he loves the innovation. And EverSpark with her usual dry humor says the grenaded coffee is surely an update, but far from an upgrade.

Ms Brick gets angry. And she turns to her battle order, “Enough. Its not easy cooking with limited resources. So finish them, and be grateful”.

Bullit says he’s not her dumb grenadier. “I’m none of your troops. You can’t order me”. But the conflict never gets going because a grappler suddenly breaks through the window and picks Ms Brick for an attack. Its Dicks first attack of the day, and he usually starts with a battle order smokey zooka. You’d better make mistakes early than late in the day, is his logic.

To be continued
    Last edited by Anagamita; 1 Week Ago at 02:45 AM.

Bullit should not taunt Brick. If he does not like the coffee, he should switch to an energy drink as a caffeine source ....

He needs to learn to control his anger, else one day he may punch a wall, hit an electrical outlet, and shock his knuckles ...
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 02:25 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Bullit should not taunt Brick. If he does not like the coffee, he should switch to an energy drink as a caffeine source ....

He needs to learn to control his anger, else one day he may punch a wall, hit an electrical outlet, and shock his knuckles ...
    Ha that taunt line rocks 🐸

Millennial Club Arghacceptmyname's Avatar
    I kind of feel that Brick would not be caught dead making coffee. That feels like the private’s job...

And the lack of love for Kavan in this post is shocking. Surely he was getting in trouble for generating purple troops all around the kitchen in response to the critters leaking out of Sparky’s pockets...

OK I officially need to get a life. I’m going outside to mow or chainsaw or something...

A day in the hero hut

Continued

Bullit used to be a good boy. What made him bad was not the fact he never got promoted, he never cared. He only turned sour when they nerfed his taunt ability. And he took to alcohol, which Dr Kavan secretly made from some wild kiwis found north of the island. Bullit said to him, "Dad, give me something. Give my life a meaning, please. They nerfed me and made me drink those energy bottles. I may be immature, but I'm no kid".

It might be Kavan's pleasing nature, or he might have a secret affection for the muscled private, who knows. Anyway he ended up submissive to the request, only on the condition that Captain EverSpark should never know about this. "You can't trust her. ♥♥♥♥ she can even make a boom cannon turn and shoot its comrades. She's the master of betrayal, the lord of the dark arts". So Bullit made the solemn swear and Kavan gave him what he wanted.

Bullit knew why Dr Kavan and the Captain didn't live well together. In the beginning it was the doctor's yellow crystals who did everything, from wood chopping to dish washing and foot massage. But then they started to complain, often to EverSpark herself. "Why don't your critters ever do any chore?" EverSpark said it was because she respected them, they were meant to die in the battle like soldiers. "So who are we, slaves?" cried the crystals.

The Captain felt for them. She reported Dr Kavan to the Human Rights Assembly, which was set up by the six great tribes themselves. And the doctor was found guilty of modern slavery. He was cleared of an unfounded charge of pedophile though.
    Last edited by Anagamita; 1 Week Ago at 05:13 AM.

What kind of so-called doctor wouldn't just wave his crystal staff and Second Wind up a squad of grunts to brew a fresh pot, wash, rinse and dry the grenaded coffee cups, hang the laundry out to dry on the line, give foot massages to the lieutenant, etc?

Hmm, fermented kiwi... ����