Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You get a cookie if you can tell me. How did a clan change its name?

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    I've pulled that off in another game. "Just joined a new clan and well, its full of Scientologists. Intense but decent guys. They're offended by my name which apparently means devil alien to them, could I change it to BasketOfPuppies?"

OP I'm wondering what you're getting at here though. I haven't heard of any cheat that allows a name change, and if there is one SC may care but I don't see why it should bother any players, other than a mild irritation that someone else has a cosmetic ability that you lack. This gives no advantage in war or out of it.
    If you are talking to me.... You definately misunderstood what I was saying. I was asking if a clear loosing streak then a winning streak may be an indication of something like: everyone in their clan has come up with a way to cheat.... Fyi the clan in question used very few of their atta

Can someone tell me why a forum Moderator removed the clan tag? Cover-up? Conspiracy theory? Is this X-Files material? o_O But seriously, why remove it?
    PastMemories; TH11 #YPVPRPJU

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureEvents View Post
    Can someone tell me why a forum Moderator removed the clan tag? Cover-up? Conspiracy theory? Is this X-Files material? o_O But seriously, why remove it?
    Because it violates a forum rule that prohibits the “naming and shaming” of other clans/players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Because it violates a forum rule that prohibits the “naming and shaming” of other clans/players.
    Thanks for the explanation, I can see how that was enforced
    PastMemories; TH11 #YPVPRPJU

Quote Originally Posted by Captmrbles View Post
    If you are talking to me.... You definately misunderstood what I was saying. I was asking if a clear loosing streak then a winning streak may be an indication of something like: everyone in their clan has come up with a way to cheat.... Fyi the clan in question used very few of their atta
    Ah ok. I was keying off your suspicion that they're cheating, but there's another possibility - clan takeover or merger.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J