Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: You get a cookie if you can tell me. How did a clan change its name?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    I've pulled that off in another game. "Just joined a new clan and well, its full of Scientologists. Intense but decent guys. They're offended by my name which apparently means devil alien to them, could I change it to BasketOfPuppies?"

    OP I'm wondering what you're getting at here though. I haven't heard of any cheat that allows a name change, and if there is one SC may care but I don't see why it should bother any players, other than a mild irritation that someone else has a cosmetic ability that you lack. This gives no advantage in war or out of it.
    If you are talking to me.... You definately misunderstood what I was saying. I was asking if a clear loosing streak then a winning streak may be an indication of something like: everyone in their clan has come up with a way to cheat.... Fyi the clan in question used very few of their atta

  2. #12
    Trainee FutureEvents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27
    Can someone tell me why a forum Moderator removed the clan tag? Cover-up? Conspiracy theory? Is this X-Files material? o_O But seriously, why remove it?
    PastMemories; TH11 #YPVPRPJU

  3. #13
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureEvents View Post
    Can someone tell me why a forum Moderator removed the clan tag? Cover-up? Conspiracy theory? Is this X-Files material? o_O But seriously, why remove it?
    Because it violates a forum rule that prohibits the “naming and shaming” of other clans/players.

  4. #14
    Trainee FutureEvents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Because it violates a forum rule that prohibits the “naming and shaming” of other clans/players.
    Thanks for the explanation, I can see how that was enforced
    PastMemories; TH11 #YPVPRPJU

  5. #15
    Forum Elder TankSinatra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Captmrbles View Post
    If you are talking to me.... You definately misunderstood what I was saying. I was asking if a clear loosing streak then a winning streak may be an indication of something like: everyone in their clan has come up with a way to cheat.... Fyi the clan in question used very few of their atta
    Ah ok. I was keying off your suspicion that they're cheating, but there's another possibility - clan takeover or merger.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •