Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's talk about walls...

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by smuckerskp View Post
    I've been away from the forums for a while. Has SC made any announcements over their plans for BB?
    When TH12 was released, Darian stated there was no plans for the BB, nothing even in development. So if you think about it, they won't just work on BH9, but prolly like 9 thru 12 at least. Also, they don't roll out updates all that timely. This tells me we won't see an update until Christmas, at the soonest. Maybe even first quarter 2019.

I'm a few cannon upgrades away from being maxed myself, cept walls on my F2P accounts. Plenty of time for walls at a super casual pace. I'm going to drop down to below 3K trophies so i can roll during clan games. Why not, i got nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    I'm a few cannon upgrades away from being maxed myself, cept walls on my F2P accounts. Plenty of time for walls at a super casual pace. I'm going to drop down to below 3K trophies so i can roll during clan games. Why not, i got nothing to lose.
    That's a good plan. I might drop some trophies to make games easier.
    #1: HQ-22 XP-65 VP-390 * GBE-40-17-17-17 TH-33 TD-30-13-13 BH-31 BD-36
    #2: HQ-22 XP-65 VP-380 * GBE-42-17-17-17-17 TH-29 TD-27-13-13-13
    XP: 137 * TH9 BK30/AQ25 3266 Best * BH8 BM25 5020 Best
    King Level: 12 * Best Season: Challenger III * Cards: 88/89 * Current Favorite: Giant

Quote Originally Posted by smuckerskp View Post
    That's a good plan. I might drop some trophies to make games easier.
    Seems like a good plan. However, if everyone thinks like that, MM will be screwed for good. Maybe that’s a shot in the foot
    Last edited by RagnarFurias; August 8th, 2018 at 09:11 PM.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

I think SC should make a few minor adjustments to the Wall Ring values on BB as described in this post:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...em-efficiently

Whats a level or two on walls anyway. The bomb throwers shred any level on its first toss. I am with ragnar anyway. Happy they made level 8 walls elixir. Down to just mega tesla upgrades and research then the walls. Once the walls are done I can see only clan games as the future for my bases.
    Journey begun May 2017. Into my second year now.... Account 1 Account 2

I'm on my last defense then walls are next. Like the main village, its part of the game and gives those who grind them out an advantage. Plus, as people said above it gives a purpose to play every day.

You often have to choose between walls and a better upgrade. I know they had to do something different for BB but the fact that they are 5 connected singular walls annoys me too.
    Last edited by trooperc007; August 13th, 2018 at 07:08 PM.