Thread: to be or not to be ;)

to be or not to be ;)

and i arrive to my real porpose of creating post ...two questions i have :
    -how i know what i have in stone for scluptor without rise my vp.s,especialy how i do too know what player give crystal and what player don.t ?
    -how i know what power will give the statue on the scluptor before making one ?
    and this two question have a fine connection with my previosly posts
    Last edited by nirolf; 1 Week Ago at 06:06 AM.

Pro Member
    The only way to know what power stones you get from player base is to attack it.

There is a way to know ahead of time what statue sculptor will build, but it doesn't help you to change outcome. Recipe is simple: start statue construction, turn off your WiFi router, then quickly finish statue using diamonds and you know what will be built. Now force kill the game, turn WiFi router back on, start game again - you will get back to the state before you built statue, and you won't actually spend those diamonds.

10 stupid lane, occupied village, archipelago, Boom beach
    The answer to both of your questions is you donít, successful raids on players have a chance of giving a crystal but you will never know which players will and statues are also random chance meaning you will never know what % of statue you will build, you can peak at a statue that is being sculpted but that doesnít ever change the outcome of the statue

If you want to peak using iOS without shutting down your router you can minimize the game, put your device in airplane mode then reopen the game and diamond finish the statue. Once you do that completely close the boom beach app and take your device out of airplane mode. As others have mentioned, you canít change the outcome of what the statue will be. You can stop it and restart it 100 times if you want but it will always be the same.

In case you want to read more: http://boombeach.wikia.com/wiki/Sculptor

Quote Originally Posted by launcher View Post
    The only way to know what power stones you get from player base is to attack it.

There is a way to know ahead of time what statue sculptor will build, but it doesn't help you to change outcome. Recipe is simple: start statue construction, turn off your WiFi router, then quickly finish statue using diamonds and you know what will be built. Now force kill the game, turn WiFi router back on, start game again - you will get back to the state before you built statue, and you won't actually spend those diamonds.
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    If you want to peak using iOS without shutting down your router you can minimize the game, put your device in airplane mode then reopen the game and diamond finish the statue. Once you do that completely close the boom beach app and take your device out of airplane mode. As others have mentioned, you canít change the outcome of what the statue will be. You can stop it and restart it 100 times if you want but it will always be the same.
    i have android but if it works on ios i offer same appreciation like "launcher" 👍