Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Billionaire

Wheating has nothing to do with it, that’s far from the best way to make money.

It’s easy to make coins once you are out of the machine buying levels.

But that screen shot is either fake or they’ve used hacks. Some people do ridiculous things to make themselves look ‘good’. Idiots.
    Level 140 (& 40+ Town)
    Achievements: 138/141 * Mastered: 38/39 * Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    For those with more than 10 million coins, could you chip in and estimate how long it took you?
    At the current time I have 30 million + coins and have had this amount for nearly a year. I have been playing nearly 5 years. I have NEVER wheated (any crop).

I just keep machines working, as much as possible, and sell anything that goes over that magical number in my head of what I think I need. I also sell at default price in my RSS, and often give items to friends and hood mates.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post

But that screen shot is either fake or they’ve used hacks. Some people do ridiculous things to make themselves look ‘good’. Idiots.
    I know players that have had their first million by level 30. If you can ignore things like buying decorations or Maggie’s offerings, it is pretty easy to do.

Those screenshots are undoubtedly fake and probably for unscrupulous reasons.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

[QUOTE=Momscar;11835728]At the current time I have 30 million + coins and have had this amount for nearly a year. I have been playing nearly 5 years. I have NEVER wheated (any crop).

I just keep machines working, as much as possible, and sell anything that goes over that magical number in my head of what I think I need. I also sell at default price in my RSS, and often give items to friends and hood mates.

I don’t wheat either Momscar and have well over 30 million in coin. Like you I have had this amount for a long time and I have been playing over 5 years.
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; 1 Week Ago at 09:57 AM.

Farm Level 158. Town 47. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

30 million in 5 years, works out to about 160+ years to get that 1 billion.

Wheating is way faster.

Btw, i just used wheating as an example because i don't think there is any other long term sustainable product or process that generates coin at a better rate. It's 108 coins per hour PER FIELD, and doesn't require a crop/feed management background logistics.
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; 1 Week Ago at 12:22 PM.

I’ve been up to 45 million and been playing 4 years 6 months but Maggie of late has robbed me of 10 million !!
    Farm 212, Town 72
    Kik: perky76
    Sanctuary complete - 12/12 animals.
    ​143/144 Achievements
    Barn 11,400, Silo 10,650

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post

That player used a hack to generate that ridiculous amount of...everything.
    Why, i have no idea. The webpage i got the screenshot from i won't post here, no intention of advertising their trash. ☺