Thread: Thank You Hay Day Support !!!

Thumbs Up Thank You Hay Day Support !!!

My farm was hacked day before yesterday, I lost almost 350 diamonds and more than 700 barn items.
    I searched the entire internet and I concluded that there is no other option but to write to Hay Day and wait for their reply. I read in several posts that it would take 2-3 days for them to reply but these people are super quick. I posted a complaint to them at around 6.30 PM IST and my farm was restored by 12.30 AM IST. Just around 6 hours. They were super helpful and quick. They asked for several details to ensure that I am the legitimate owner of the farm and once I provided everything they verified it and then reset my supercell id.

Though my diamonds were gone and they politely replied that they could not do an
    ything about it.

Thank you Hay Day for your quick support and response.

Could you ask them what the 350 diamonds were spent on? i'm curious coz it's not like you can steal diamonds by transferring them to another farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Could you ask them what the 350 diamonds were spent on? i'm curious coz it's not like you can steal diamonds by transferring them to another farm.
    Going to guess BEMs, since those were missing as well. Buy BEMs and send them out to another account.
    Level 105 Farm
    Event Data Nut
    All land expanded
    Barn: 4950 Silo: 4300
    9/12 Sanctuary Animals

I asked them if I can get those diamonds back.
    HayDay replied that, diamonds were used on machines to produce items so they cannot get me back those diamonds