Expierenced Team players (2 person farm) Level 85
    SERIOUS Derby players - 9+ tasks - 320+
    Been in championship league for years
    Need to be a Elder or above on team to help trash bad tasks
    Help others & pull our own weight
    Ideal hood would have about 20 players & at least 8 in derby weekly
    lmk if interested in us joining your hood - thx

Hey Jaws,
    we’re a medium sized championship hood, currently at 16, That have splintered off from our previous champions league hood. We needed to leave the drama behind and maintain our focus of finishing in the top 3. We’re 320 players and although the 10th task is not mandatory most of us do it. We’re hoping to add a couple of more likeminded players to the hood. If you want to check us out we’re baaad moooon rising tag#P8YVPRCL.

Looking for help to get back to the championship league.

Hi Jaws,

I’m currently a level 93 farmer looking for help to build my neighborhood. I’m in a hood with only myself and my husband. He quit playing for the game Evony about a year ago. I just use his farm for resources. Lol. My current trophies at 7 gold, 14 silver and 8 bronze. I don’t have a bunch of rules. Just looking for derby participation, occasional conversation, and help (when needed). Please consider checking my next neighborhood out. “Active Derby Taskers”. (Green dog, grey background) I’m currently “request to join” because trash keeps jumping in and back out.

Hi,
    If you are willing to do 10 max tasks 320/400, then look no further. We are competitive, but fun. We love to win derby and we enjoy winning together. We are helpful, friendly and self sufficient bunch. We currently have 127 gold cups and looking to lock up our 128th. We trade a lot within the hood to help growth and expand. The leader will help with tools for all derby participants so for sure you will grow quickly. Nice to get the extra bonuses and derby prizes as we essentially always win gold. We normally have between 10-13 derby players each week. If you are interested, send a pm with your tags and I will invite you to check us out. Look us up, the HD Addicts Army.

Hey, we are a champ nh made up of 20 neighbours, the majority being from the US, but not all... �� We started our nh this July but most of us have been playing together for some time already... Some of us have been playing together for years even... Here is our ad....

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...#3663;彡

This week it’s our second week in the Champ league. Since we haven’t had much luck with competition, we are considering taking 320-tasks only from the next week.

Wanna give us a try? ��

You posted in the looking for NH section. Try posting this in the recruiting section to get a better chance of finding people.
    Farm Level: 92 | Town Level: 30 | Discord: Fezzie#3206

Hello!

Come and join us!
    I have 2 teams. Both serious about derby.
    320/400 tasksx10
    WEEPING WILLOW #PPCYYRU2 or
    HAY DAY MANIA #9Y2LLCLG

See you there!

Trainee
    Jaws, We are a very active new hood that has just achieved championship level, after splitting off from our old hood. We are chatty, we are helpful we have a group that is over a level 100 another group around level 90, And a few people that we took on to help around level 60. 310 to 320 but we shoot for 320 tasks. 375 to 400 but we shoot for 400. Almost everyone does the 10th task if it looks like it will push us to first place. Some of us have been together for a very long time and there is a lot of joking and fun to be had. Lots of trading.

we use kik but its optional

If you are interested tag #2vvqvry9. Forever summer

Trainee
    Forgot To tell you, if you look at our neighborhood, the low-level farms are 2 nd farms That we use for storage and supplies. They’re usually are nine of us in the derby

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws26 View Post
    Expierenced Team players (2 person farm) Level 85
    SERIOUS Derby players - 9+ tasks - 320+
    Been in championship league for years
    Need to be a Elder or above on team to help trash bad tasks
    Help others & pull our own weight
    Ideal hood would have about 20 players & at least 8 in derby weekly
    lmk if interested in us joining your hood - thx
    Hi !
    DERBY OUTLAWS is currently accepting a few “derby fierce” members !
    HAYDAY ADDICTED- Friendly & helpful

*The name of winning champions league NH is “DERBY OUTLAWS “
    *Symbol = yellow round saw blade with a purple horse
    * Fluent English and communication on game chat is definitely required & keeps communication flowing.
    Require 9/10 320/400 tasks with a call for #10 to win
    *Tag #8RQ9JG9Q
    Do You think you will fit in with our forever derby crazy family ?
    Game chat keeps us all up to speed.
    Request to join soon so we can win together as Derby outlaws👍

Come on over & join our forever hood - Derby Outlaw Leadership. We are looking forward to meeting you to Be a more fierce derby team than ever❣️