Thread: Looking for a fun & chatty, yet relaxed, neighborhood...currently level 43

Fresh Spawn

Looking for a fun & chatty, yet relaxed, neighborhood...currently level 43

Looking for a fun & chatty, yet relaxed & drama free, neighborhood to join. I like to participate in derbyís but donít want to be told that I must do a specific number of tasks above a certain level each week. Iíd like a neighborhood that actively trades, but doesnít get mad when I sell materials/crops in my stand rather than trade because I need the coins.

i am over 18, but an adult-only requirement isnít necessary. I have 2 teenage boys that play and at least one of them would likely join the neighborhood with me.

Thanks!

Currently, in a neighborhood of one but would love to be chatty if I got new members. You and your boys are welcome.

In the novice league this derby, but am trying to make my way up to CL wouldn't mind some help although no pressure to play.

Feel free to DM, VM, or kik me @ rshen02 if you want to try out my hood!

Trainee
    I think Iíve found the right hood for you!
    I just started this game not too long ago and made a neighborhood with a couple of friends. We would like to expand our neighborhood and meet some new people! Weíre looking for anyone that is active and likes to do derby! We're pretty chill, all we ask is for everyone to be respectful and nice to each other! If you're looking for a hood, come join ours! If you donít feel like playing the derby, itís all cool! All we ask is for you to opt out for the week(s) if you donít have time or donít feel like playing! We hope to see you!

Neighborhood: Fairy Tail
    Tag: #P2CYVULC

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for the offers.

Reliable Derby Partner

Iím currently a level 93 farmer looking for help to build my neighborhood. Iím in a hood with only myself and my husband. He quit playing for the game Evony about a year ago. I just use his farm for resources. Lol. My current trophies at 7 gold, 14 silver and 8 bronze. I donít have a bunch of rules. Just looking for derby participation, occasional conversation, and help (when needed). Please consider checking my next neighborhood out. ďActive Derby TaskersĒ. (Green dog, grey background) Iím currently ďrequest to joinĒ because trash keeps jumping in and back out.

Hello! Iíve just created my own neighborhood and Iím looking to recruit some players. I can be helpful with anything you might need up to my ability (level 31) My hood is called ď1-800-HAYDAYĒ and the icon is a white square with a teal/blue boat wheel if youíd like to join. I am currently the only one in the hood right now but Iíve gotta start somewhere, right? So I would understand if youíd rather have a larger NH, but I donít plan on making any derby requirements so I thought Iíd put it out there.

New casual horseshoes only hood!
    A Van Down By The River TAG#9J8L9GC2. Quiet but active hood, derby for horseshoes only, perfect for 2nd farms, feeder farms, or just casual quiet farming. Need co-leaders!

New Bloke/Chick
    Come and have a look around #9YGJPGCQ the magical place
    We love to derby but understand life happens.we don't have loads of rules just some basics about how we deal with each other.
    Also have some family players in our group so adding you kids is not a problem.
    Please check out our main add on the recruitment page
    Good luck in finding a forever home

New Bloke/Chick
    🦊dancing with the fox 🦊 relaxed players, helpful hand, fun attitude!
    #9YJJCR2R
    Dancing with the fox
    Preffered language : English
    Required level: 35

JOIN US NOW :
    Relaxed team Players wanted !!
    Only 3 of us so far...

All walks of life welcome

WHEN YOU JOIN AND NO ONE WELCOMES YOU, PLEASE BE PATIENT WE MUST BE BUSY WE WILL CHAT WHEN ONLINE AGAIN THANK YOU

We are a relaxed, helpful NH who are lookin for team members who are just that and who can help build our NH into success

CHAT IF YOU WANT, OR DONT CHAT, WE ARE EASY

We do ...
    help each other with upgrading their land,silo,barn and town by trading items of spare with each other ,
    we help our team members to achieve their derby tasks by saving the trees and bushes for those who take the help task and giving those items needed for other tasks
    Trashing derby rasks under 290

No one will feel left out in this neighbourhood , we all participate in the derby and anyone who dosnt participate or help other team members will be removed so we can succeed in making the best NH ❤️
    But we are not nazi we love to have fun , make jokes and chat just about anything ��

Please come by and check us out join if this sounds like you or add myself as a friend so I can help with your boat orders ��