Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Jerked Around Again? What Else Is New

Jerked Around Again? What Else Is New

Did you guys get the increase in bems and sems promised from the latest horrible themed derby? Most of my NH did NOT.

One of my people shuffled and got double the bems and sems.The point being he had to spend diamonds to get the rewards promised without diamonds. The rest of us got either nothing extra, or wasted diamonds to get only a little more than we started with. Contact support for help? What a joke. One of my coleaders is still waiting on a reply from un-support.

My own experience? I got the usual amount, spent 5 diamonds to shuffle, and got ONE more of each sem or bem. One. Wow!

I contacted support, asked them nicely to do what they did on the last themed derby where exactly the same thing happened. Their response? Delete the ticket. Back to the same old way of dealing with problems.
    Last edited by Cowslips; August 7th, 2018 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Removing insults and threats

Last week wasn’t supposed to be double in the description it said something like increased amount but definitely not double - that was the fishing derby three weeks ago and support did correct that for everyone I know. Just FYI.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    Last week wasn’t supposed to be double in the description it said something like increased amount but definitely not double - that was the fishing derby three weeks ago and support did correct that for everyone I know. Just FYI.
    Thank you Aardvark10. Here's an image from the news section in-game. As can be seen, it talked of increased chance to win barn and silo upgrade materials. No mention was made of increased quantities of those items.

Hay Day level 166 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017. Now 143/144.
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June 2017 (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

If you were willing to spend diamonds....you got an increased chance of getting an increased quantity of BEM and SEM. That was the reality regardless of what that blurb says.

Diamond grab hello!
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

Millennial Club
    Off the back of others I know getting boosted quantities of BEMís and SEMís, because they shuffled the rewards with diamonds, I contacted support to ask why it was necessary to spend diamonds to get the full derby rewards.
    Despite me having photographic evidence to prove this happened, they just told me it was impossible that such an increase could have occurred
    Last edited by mdcfc; August 7th, 2018 at 09:56 PM.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

I had rewards of 1 highlighted in yellow like it was a boosted reward, reality was no more than normal ��