Thread: Looking for a hood with a FB Group (3 strong derby players)

Looking for a hood with a FB Group (3 strong derby players)

Hood found thanks for the responses!
    Last edited by PPF1205; August 7th, 2018 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Hood found

We are Dachshund Delight and would love to have you 3 join us! Our tag is #9VGGVC22

We are 11 players, levels 10ish up to over 110 (most of us are level 40ish+) and are super active, helpful, supportive, and friendly! We are also chatty and good communicators, and we talk about stuff from in-game to real life.

We are strong Derby players, mostly doing tasks 300+ and only lower when time is short. We are in the Champs League with 4 gold, 3 silver, and 1 bronze trophy (from various leagues).

If anybody needs something they are not afraid to ask for help in the chat. We are very helpful.

And yes... we DO have a Facebook group chat!

Hope you can join! (If joining and searching the name and/or tag does not work, just add me as an in-game friend and I can invite you to the hood! My farm name is Jayden’s Wiener Dogs, Level 79, tag is #2RUYJORCV)
    Last edited by JaydensWienerDogs; August 7th, 2018 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks forwarded your response to the other gals Jayden
    Last edited by PPF1205; August 7th, 2018 at 06:28 PM.

You are most certainly welcome!

Hi PPF1205, we certainly tick all your boxes, we are CL 9 x 320 10th optional, most weeks we are in the top three, and work brilliantly as a team. We have decided after yet another awful special derby, to play a more relaxed one when they appear again. Up until now we have been taking 400 point tasks, but the length, and lack of tasks made it very difficult. We were not finding it much fun, and it appears we are not alone, quite a few hoods have been complaining. We would like to continue doing max point in special derby’s in the future, if supercell decide to sort it out. My number one priority is the happiness of the hood. We are comply or die tag no #98PRCJQ8 we are made up of UK,USA, and Philippines. We also have ad in recruitment section on forum, called comply or die (name of champion horse by the way) My tag 8GGV8QRU0 Dolly.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDiamond1 View Post
    Hi PPF1205, we certainly tick all your boxes, we are CL 9 x 320 10th optional, most weeks we are in the top three, and work brilliantly as a team. We have decided after yet another awful special derby, to play a more relaxed one when they appear again. Up until now we have been taking 400 point tasks, but the length, and lack of tasks made it very difficult. We were not finding it much fun, and it appears we are not alone, quite a few hoods have been complaining. We would like to continue doing max point in special derby’s in the future, if supercell decide to sort it out. My number one priority is the happiness of the hood. We are comply or die tag no #98PRCJQ8 we are made up of UK,USA, and Philippines. We also have ad in recruitment section on forum, called comply or die (name of champion horse by the way) My tag 8GGV8QRU0 Dolly.
    Do you guys have a FB Group? We really liked having that as a form of communication because then noone could say they didn't know and we polled new ideas or changes so the whole hood had a say.

Yeah those last 2 derbies were HORRIBLE
    Last edited by PPF1205; August 7th, 2018 at 08:38 PM.