Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: pieces for the lab

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin7 View Post
    Interestingly, others would simply see protos as a waste of timeto deploy, a touch of arrogance one might say, when only a few clicks and its done.
    You still didn't get it. I don't mind spending time to build prototypes. My objective is to get more intel. I found that not deploying prototypes fetches me more intel than otherwise - it's that simple.

New Bloke/Chick
    Yeah Launcher I hear you loud and clear. I read before that you have found you get more intel not deploying - fair call. Its not because you see it as a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomABeach View Post
    Doesn't wish to part with his precious powder 😕
    its ok you don.t want no problem 😉...i stil i wait the buyers 😁...by the way i makes jokes allot of them 😀...its not for offense its just for fun 🤓...and nowone don.t have the right to say something of my precious 😋

Nirolf you are to be congratulated as you appear to have a plan in mind, protos are reduntant to you as you beach your base, with your aim to accrue pp which you can more easily do unboosted on low vp. I think you may later deploy them when you make your run to global 50.

Interestingly, others would simply see protos as a waste of timeto deploy, a touch of arrogance one might say, when only a few clicks and its done. But SC can only lead a horse to water so to speak with its countless game offerings but its up to the horse whether it wants to drink.
    until now only you understand my tactics,but...for you i say one more thing!🤓...what will be if you know what player give crystal and what don.t(something like at statues find value tactics)...then you see "spin7 "your word become a golden words...its logical now why i want low vp(beacause with 8psc statues on my base i need only easy players not with boosted blues or simple blues !)...sad its beacause more then 8 i can.t put terror 7 its hard for more psc...and t7 meens at least one pp...
    and i haved 3 proto tactics i say i was nr.1 in my top country somewhere at 1500vp.s...and there the life its tough ...and you have right everything its just of few clicks away😀👍😉😎(one word i say...now with new protos but not with new free place in hq base layouts ... i think when the time will come i have more then few clicks !)...and offcourse will be 3 proto again on my base somewhere in the futures...and offcourse("launcher") my shiny protos will gather more intels if i don.t have them(and that will be in time)...entire game(bb) put the time on the other lvl...few of us will become old or (tomb of bb mummy🤣🤣&#129315 🤓
    Last edited by nirolf; 1 Week Ago at 05:12 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Nirolf how many pp have you accrued (it is ok I will not tell anyone).

Nirolf how many pp have you accrued (it is ok I will not tell anyone).
    🤣🤣🤣 its no secret i created a post with 6,2k few days ago...but time past since then and them(my pp) raise 😎 and now its 6,3k(exactly number its 6306...5314 clean pp,985 on unbreaked power stones and 7pp will come after 5 hours when i break a green master !) 🤓😉

Centennial Club
    Unless you can attack and win with 3 offensive statues this many proto parts doesn’t really mean anything

Quote Originally Posted by Stujd View Post
    Unless you can attack and win with 3 offensive statues this many proto parts doesn’t really mean anything
    i have just 2 off statues 42% and 17% gbe