Thread: Been away and need a new group

Been away and need a new group

I havent played in awhile. I need a new neighborhood!

Hi there 😊

We a great, strong hood

Rules:
    Low trash, complete 10 task, no leaving mid derby pls
    Enjoy, enjoy

Come try us out
    Irene’s happy place
    #9GCQR9VR

Trainee
    Hey! If you want, you could join ours!
    I just started this game not too long ago and made a neighborhood with a couple of friends. We would like to expand our neighborhood and meet some new people! We’re looking for anyone that is active and likes to do derby! We're pretty chill, all we ask is for everyone to be respectful and nice to each other! If you don’t feel like playing the derby, it’s all cool! All we ask is for you to opt out for the week(s) if you don’t have time or don’t feel like playing! We hope to see you!

Neighborhood: Fairy Tail
    Tag: #P2CYVULC

Come join us in A Van Down By The River. All levels welcome, we are starting at the bottom. We will be in champs soon enough, still no pressure then. Brown truck, orange background. See you there, Farley
    Last edited by FarleyForever; 1 Week Ago at 11:25 AM.
    A Van Down By The River TAG#9J8L9GC2. Quiet but active hood, derby for horseshoes only, perfect for 2nd farms, feeder farms, or just casual quiet farming. Need co-leaders!

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi. We are looking for new people to join our team and take part in the weekly Derbys.

We enjoy helping each other, sharing tips and having FUN!

We are an English speaking, multi-national neighbourhood and are looking for new team players to come and join us.

We have members from countries far and wide.

Our only request is that you speak English.

We are in Champions League and are looking for new members to help take us into the top 3 🏆🏆🏆

If you are level 30+ you will be more than welcome to join us.

So why not come and check us out at

#9LPVCJ8J WILSON

We hope to see you soon. 🙂🙂🙂

🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎

Reliable Derby Partner

I’m currently a level 93 farmer looking for help to build my neighborhood. I’m in a hood with only myself and my husband. He quit playing for the game Evony about a year ago. I just use his farm for resources. Lol. My current trophies at 7 gold, 14 silver and 8 bronze. I don’t have a bunch of rules. Just looking for derby participation, occasional conversation, and help (when needed). Please consider checking my next neighborhood out. “Active Derby Taskers”. (Green dog, grey background) I’m currently “request to join” because trash keeps jumping in and back out. Either stop by or message me here.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello
    im not sure exactly what your looking for in a group. At coral reef we are all friendly, competitive, and helpful to each other. We ask for peace in our hood. Check out the link below and join if you feel like we are a good fit for a new home. We won second place in championship league.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...55357;�

Regards,
    Zoeys Dachshund Farm

New Bloke/Chick
    🦊dancing with the fox 🦊 relaxed players, helpful hand, fun attitude!
    #9YJJCR2R
    Dancing with the fox
    Preffered language : English
    Required level: 35

JOIN US NOW :
    Relaxed team Players wanted !!
    Only 3 of us so far...

All walks of life welcome

WHEN YOU JOIN AND NO ONE WELCOMES YOU, PLEASE BE PATIENT WE MUST BE BUSY WE WILL CHAT WHEN ONLINE AGAIN THANK YOU

We are a relaxed, helpful NH who are lookin for team members who are just that and who can help build our NH into success

CHAT IF YOU WANT, OR DONT CHAT, WE ARE EASY

We do ...
    help each other with upgrading their land,silo,barn and town by trading items of spare with each other ,
    we help our team members to achieve their derby tasks by saving the trees and bushes for those who take the help task and giving those items needed for other tasks
    Trashing derby rasks under 290

No one will feel left out in this neighbourhood , we all participate in the derby and anyone who dosnt participate or help other team members will be removed so we can succeed in making the best NH ❤️
    But we are not nazi we love to have fun , make jokes and chat just about anything ��

Please come by and check us out join if this sounds like you or add myself as a friend so I can help with your boat orders ��

Centennial Club
    Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. Every other week we play just for horseshoes which is a little laid back. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 25 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for♥

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there