Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Multi acct masters

Quote Originally Posted by fvqoh View Post
    I guess notes and spreadsheets are needed with that many accounts.

I have trouble remembering what I had planned to do with each account (and I only have 6).
    I wish there was some in-game notes area where I can jot down stuff like "save gold for xxx upgrade; save elix for yyy upgrade; save de for zzz upgrade").
    What usually happens is I upgrade something and then remember that I meant to upgrade something else instead.
    I usually try to keep notes on each game, but I still end up forgetting things occasionally. I tend to move between games during Clan Games every other week and, of course, whenever I run wars. That helps me keep them moving. I’ll be maxing a bunch out again over the next several months and leaving them at TH8 or TH9 a while so I can focus on getting just a few to/through TH12.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    I usually try to keep notes on each game, but I still end up forgetting things occasionally. I tend to move between games during Clan Games every other week and, of course, whenever I run wars. That helps me keep them moving. I’ll be maxing a bunch out again over the next several months and leaving them at TH8 or TH9 a while so I can focus on getting just a few to/through TH12.
    Good going Noctaire. I juggle 15 accounts. From a rather rushed 12, that is simply a feeder for war, so we can access siege, down to a maxed th7. I agree that the bigger bases tend to get most attention with multi accounts. I also tend to be quite robotic with my upgrades too, so once there are sufficient resources on a particular base, I hit the upgrade button, and opt out of war if its hero or spells that are down.
    I think most people with multi accounts, do so in order to get a clan up and running, or due to a similar necessity. That is what mine were for, and now they simply take up all my down time.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Good going Noctaire. I juggle 15 accounts. From a rather rushed 12, that is simply a feeder for war, so we can access siege, down to a maxed th7. I agree that the bigger bases tend to get most attention with multi accounts. I also tend to be quite robotic with my upgrades too, so once there are sufficient resources on a particular base, I hit the upgrade button, and opt out of war if its hero or spells that are down.
    I think most people with multi accounts, do so in order to get a clan up and running, or due to a similar necessity. That is what mine were for, and now they simply take up all my down time.
    I actually did it both for having a clan (and donating troops to myself) and also to have something to do. The waiting times on the game are out of this world; I spend more time waiting to play than actually playing....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Its fantastic to see others who have multiple accounts. I am "down" to 29 accounts now but was over 50. Got to be way too much. Now i run two TH8, 3 TH9, 3 or 4 TH10 and rest 11 with 3 TH12's. Some used for donation only. I run 2 clans with them and do 10v10 wars daily. clans - solideritas and vols. have a couple more in a 3rd clan for social and war reasons. Its habit that just grew and grew...I can stop any time...no really I can...

Name TH level. Acct level. War stars.
    奥村kiko恵子 12 186 1588
    奥村kiko恵子 11 178 1199
    奥村kiko恵子 10 186 1620
    奥村kiko恵子 10 155 1063
    奥村kiko恵子 9 137 1454
    奥村kiko恵子 9 108 1450
    奥村kiko恵子 9 92 1423

Clan: PINOY IMBA
    Clan Tag: #2J2CP0CV

You can just look for other stats I have failed to indicate. They are all in one clan anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by fvqoh View Post
    How do you juggle 24 accounts?

I have my hands full with 6 accounts, and they're not even very big accounts.
    3 TH9 and 3 TH8.
    I second, third and fourth this.

I only have 3 accounts - Max TH10, mid-TH10, and max TH9 - and I find myself on the verge of burning out all the time.
    Level 155 | TH11 | L40 BK, L41 AQ, L2 GW | GG: 937M, EE: 1.03B, HH: 7.7M
    ClutchTriple: Co-Leader of Canadian Kings - #9YVY9C8J - Level 15 clan

We're recruiting. Want to join? Check us out here!

Centennial Club
    10 accounts.
    2 th12
    2 th10
    1 th9
    2 th8
    3 th7

Over 10k war stars
    Around 1M donations
    Around 200k CG points

Centennial Club
    30+ in half a dozen or more clans ...

2-12's, 8-11's, 6-10's, 4-9's, 4-8's, 4-7's, Some experimentals ( 10's-12s ) ... Total war stars 15k+

The only ones that are mindless maxer type accounts or headed that way are the 7's & 12's & one of the 11's
    Last edited by TheodoricOfYork; September 13th, 2018 at 02:56 PM.

Name- TH- War stars - Donations - lvl

GingerAsp®️ - 12 - 1350 - 297,726 - 210

GA’s Mean Tool - 11 - 910 - 210,477 - 168

GA’s Tiny Tool - 9 - 666 - 10,511 - 100