Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: strawberries as far as the eye can see

strawberries as far as the eye can see

Just got to level 35 and all my ads are strawberries!in every paper I have maybe 3 ads for random stuff, then Nothing but strawberries. I have no idea how to fix this and itís driving me nuts. I am missing out on so many ads!I canít find building supplies to save my life. Help!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlgallagher View Post
    Just got to level 35 and all my ads are strawberries!in every paper I have maybe 3 ads for random stuff, then Nothing but strawberries. I have no idea how to fix this and it’s driving me nuts. I am missing out on so many ads!I can’t find building supplies to save my life. Help!
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

The newspaper is a little unusual at the moment, as there are many Derby tasks that involve growing strawberries. I'm in the middle of one myself; I have to grow 290 fields of strawberries for my 400-point task. That means that I'll have harvested 580 strawberries by the time my task is complete!

Things should settle down in the next day or so, but the newspaper does reflect what's happening in the game.

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

The newspaper is a little unusual at the moment, as there are many Derby tasks that involve growing strawberries. I'm in the middle of one myself; I have to grow 290 fields of strawberries for my 400-point task. That means that I'll have harvested 580 strawberries by the time my task is complete!

Things should settle down in the next day or so, but the newspaper does reflect what's happening in the game.

Thanks for getting back to me. I hope it settles down. But it ended last night and I am still seeing wall to wall strawberries. Bad part is, I havenít seen any building supplies in days and my daughter, who is a level 20, sees building supplies in every paper. Iím having to buy the stuff off of her when she has extra. I was just hoping it would be something that was being worked on... 😬

Since your daughter is a level 20 and cannot yet grow strawberries, she will not see ads for strawberries.

If farmers would settle for less than MAX price on the strawberries and sell to the farmhouse visitors, or sell at default price, the DD would not be quite as bad. It may take another day or 2, but it will get back to a more normal state soon.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗