Thread: What is up with all the strawberries?

Question What is up with all the strawberries?

I can only find strawberries in market. This has been going on for a week at least. I知 not sure if I致e missed something or what. I知 not a new player, but this is so frustrating is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Beccah98 View Post
    I can only find strawberries in market. This has been going on for a week at least. I’m not sure if I’ve missed something or what. I’m not a new player, but this is so frustrating is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

the newspaper reflects what farmers are selling and due to the nature of this themed derby, many tasks involve strawberries.

it will clear up in a few days
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 1 Week Ago at 06:06 PM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 29 BK 20
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Next week it will be “what’s up with all the _________” fill in the blank. It was wheat. Then carrots. Then rustic bouquets. Count on the wheat and bouquets to not ever go away.

Farm level: 219 Silo 10,550 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    的 think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<