Thread: Level 65

Fresh Spawn

Level 65

I have been stuck at this level for months.. is there a level 66 ??

Nope, not yet. We're all stuck at level 65 until Supercell releases new content allowing us to go beyond level 65.

Pro Member
    Actually, there is at least one level 66 player in Boom Beach right now, proof: https://link.boombeach.com/?url=boom...tag=#2Y8P889U9

This player must have experienced some weird bug which awarded him some extra experience which allowed him to get beyond level 65.

Quote Originally Posted by launcher View Post
    Actually, there is at least one level 66 player in Boom Beach right now ....
    There are several players at XPL 66, their bases keep coming up as people find them upon their map, then question how can this be. They are all Beta Release players, gaining extra XP that was available then, but not now, as the game was refined.

My own favorite item for the Beta players are those that have green non-green statues. At one point, all statues were green, and legacy ones are still out there. I once rushed into a base with glowing greens, got clobbered. Then scouted it carefuly, those greens turned out to be DBDs and DBHs.
    Last edited by rowman; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:24 AM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

In the driver seat, Because it's all about the Tank!
    Wow closer to xp level cap than I thought. Good to know.

Scorched Crab Scourge DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    There are several players at XPL 66, their bases keep coming up as people find them upon their map, then question how can this be. They are all Beta Release players, gaining extra XP that was available then, but not now, as the game was refined.

My own favorite item for the Beta players are those that have green non-green statues. At one point, all statues were green, and legacy ones are still out there. I once rushed into a base with glowing greens, got clobbered. Then scouted it carefuly, those greens turned out to be DBDs and DBHs.
    You know, there once was a Boom Beach update (Version 8.18.1 (Dec 30, 2013))
    that limited masterpiece types to 1. I wonder if someone out there from that boom beach beta actually has multiple masterpieces of the same category.
    Last edited by DeepMindAlphaZero; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:47 PM.
    Sad to see the BB forums go :'(
    CIAO all

Quote Originally Posted by launcher View Post
    Actually, there is at least one level 66 player in Boom Beach right now, proof: https://link.boombeach.com/?url=boom...tag=#2Y8P889U9

This player must have experienced some weird bug which awarded him some extra experience which allowed him to get beyond level 65.
    Itís really sad if you ask me, that level 66 player could be on the map of my level 40 account soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Faso1974 View Post
    I have been stuck at this level for months.. is there a level 66 ??
    if you arrive at 65 lvl after a few years a play and you do not know it does not exist 66 lvl yet its few conclusion here...:
    you are new in bb and you got the account of someone;
    or
    you put money in bb much of them and grow fast with diamonds...
    sow my answer its:when the sc(supercell) decide will all have the 66 lvl...until then we all are stuck on 65
    gl with your account 👍

Millennial Club
    Fun fact cosmicduo has shown a player that is level 66 before. No idea how he got it. I think xp must of been different in the games beta.

Millennial Club Arghacceptmyname's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

Yup, have fallen into that trap a few times myself.

I wish I had jumped into BB while it was in beta in Canada sooner... I could have a stable of green statues then laugh at people like me who laugh at people like them and then get slaughtered...
    Main is essentially retired, just bleeding PP to help the TF until it runs out.

Alt is trying the low level Radar approach to the LBs. At 1150 VP with Radar 7 as of Aug 7, 2018. Living the Ice Princess life with 2 boosted blue MPs and 8 offence.