Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: General Balance and Suggestions

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by fab300 View Post
    I agree on many of your suggestions. I wouldn't make air defs zappable with only 1 lightning and 1 eq though, it'd be too easy with dragons.

And for the jump, interesting idea. I think it'd be most important that the troops see a jump spell as a "open wall" as if it weren't there -, now they usuall go around to buildings slightly further away because they see the jump spell as a longer path. But 1 housing space definitely would be interesting.
    Iím not so sure that it would be. Farming would be my only concern. Single infernos are still the norm and they take down dragons so quickly. They dropped taking out an air defense from 5 spell space to 4 and nobody is using it. I think 3 might be the magic number. My larger concern is being able to get rid of a single, well-placed air defense on a laloon attack.

Banned
    most absurd suggestion i have ever heard is to add Another inferno tower at TH12. Are you kidding me mate?? Th12 is very evenly balanced at the moment and Max Giga Tesla has enough power to counter 3 star attack. TH12 and TH11 are fine at the moment the way they are, no need for another buff nerf cycle.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by chaudryirfan View Post
    most absurd suggestion i have ever heard is to add Another inferno tower at TH12. Are you kidding me mate?? Th12 is very evenly balanced at the moment and Max Giga Tesla has enough power to counter 3 star attack. TH12 and TH11 are fine at the moment the way they are, no need for another buff nerf cycle.
    Not necessarily the most absurd. Not needed yet but maybe in the future.

Now a 3rd Sweeper.... That's absolutely absurd.
    Last edited by Nuitari; August 5th, 2018 at 11:35 PM.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11829877

All talk no proof... at least I have replays

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11829877

All talk no proof... at least I have replays
    So did a couple YouTube heroes when they claimed Miners needed a nerf.

Yet with all the outlandish claims, simple research or a few FC's prove that everything isn't what it seems.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by chaudryirfan View Post
    I suggested adding a spell slot to compensate for the addition. Adding s freeze spell isnít that far off from adding an inferno. Most comments have been productive, so I ask of you to do the same. TH12 should be very challenging to 3*. TH10s went for 2*s on TH11s for a very long time but Iíve seen very few TH11s going for 2*s on TH12s in competitive play.

Centennial Club
    Updated 8/7. See clone spell, TH10, and revised TH12 text.