Thread: Help requests co farmers

Help requests co farmers

Hi I am not able to see the help requests from my co farmers anymore. The help box (!) is completely empty and when I go to a farm of my co farmers I see they need help with items I also have (carrots). The orther farmers canít see my help requests as well. Can you help me with this problem.

I know I can't help you with this trouble.
    This is the very first bug/problem mentioned in the "List of Known Bugs" thread at the top of the Bugs & Problems section.
    I would like it to be fixed, too.

I am having the same issue. The helping friends bar isn't properly working. It'll show about 3 to 4 friends needing help and within seconds refresh and disappear showing that no friends need help. As I click on my friends farms I see that they clearly still need help, but the friends bar isn't displaying it.
    Any solution in correcting this?

Centennial Club
    I just wanted to note that this is affecting DD help ads as well as friends helps. It's not 100% clear in the bug post that SC are aware that the bug crops up in both places.

I have been scouring the paper for helps for derby, and I have taken to just tapping random ads (usually ones for rustic bouquets or tofu dogs!) - found several farms with helps that way.
    The last time I updated this sig my levels were: Farm 145, town 45
    Friends tag: #URQVY8VY.

"When life gives you pumpkins: make pumpkin pie!"