Thread: [RECRUITING ] My Constraint | Back-2-Back War Clan | Level 1 | Sister/Feeder Clan

Cool [RECRUITING ] My Constraint | Back-2-Back War Clan | Level 1 | Sister/Feeder Clan

💎 Sister Clan to Official FWA 💎
    🔥 My Constraint 🔥
    --> #20V09CQL9 <--

My Constraint is a Sister Clan to an Official FWA clan. We're using this clan as a Back-2-Back War clan & feeder clan for the main clan. We're seeking loyal, laid back & ACTIVE members, who either want to participate in war, or want to be on hold for our FWA clan.

🏠 What are we looking for? 🔍
    For non-FWA players, we're seeking th6+, that aren't too badly rushed, and can do a decent job in wars. For FWA players, we're seeking TH9+ with all Major defences.

👑 What do we do? 👑
    Well, firstly, obvious easy loot (💰💰&#128176 from FWA, as soon as you join, you should be introduced to what FWA is (which you should hopefully know anyways), and then you'll be told whether or not, you're a stand-in, or an active FWA Player. It'll be decided based on the players we currently have, and their activeness/ability to listen to the Co's and myself.

We also offer seasonal clan pushes, this is where EVERYONE, in the clan joins in on a push. I and the other Co's decide which troop composition everyone should use, and will tell you the exact day to start. This is not for any "prize" it's just to have a chill time, and give some donations & trophies to those who may have never gotten that before.

❗ Requirements - FWA Players ❗
    - TH9+ Non-rushed
    - Active ATLEAST 6 hours a day, and ability to log on to change base if mismatch!
    - Able to push with the whole clan (if you have multiple accounts in the clan, you're ok to push on one)
    - Able to get at least MINIMUM of 50% CG score
    - (NOT NEEDED BUT PREFERRED) Discord usage

❗ Requirements - Non-FWA Players ❗
    - TH6+ Non-rushed
    - Use BOTH attacks in war.
    - Ability to learn from mistakes, and not cry about losing an attack. It's fine, it happens.
    - Able to get at least MINIMUM of 45% CG score
    - (NOT NEEDED BUT PREFERRED) Discord usage

😎 Want to join? 😎
    (currently our FWA clan is full, please join the sister clan)
    Feel free to either DM me on here, reply to this post, OR request in-game to our clan tag #UJUPUCVQ or #20V09CQL9 if the main clan is full, with the join message "from the forums, please check my FWA base".

Thanks for checking us out, and we'll see ya later!

bump again, still looking for people to join