Thread: How to change the offers in the shop?

How to change the offers in the shop?

Can anyone tell me how to get the special offers changed from the $100 and $50 offers to a $20 offer. I remember seeing somewhere that you can request Supercell for a change but don't know where to contact them for a change. Thanks!

During the 6th anniversary event you could request for the special anniversary pack if you weren't receiving it. But requesting for any other pack now isn't gonna work. They don't take requests anymore
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 41 | AQ 44 | GW 15 |

Honestly most of the requests during the 6th Anniversary thread didn't happen either so don't sweat it.

Unfortunately there's no way other than possibly triggering bigger packs in the future by buying larger packs this time of either regular gem packages or just buy the largest special you can.

None of us know exactly what triggers the packages you get offered but smart money is on the fa t if you buy big you get bigger offers.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; October 8th, 2018 at 02:31 AM.

Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

the personalized shop is designed around your purchases. if you buy bigger packs you will get offered more bigger packs and less small packs.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    the personalized shop is designed around your purchases. if you buy bigger packs you will get offered more bigger packs and less small packs.
    Not sure if that's correct. I've never bought a pack larger than 70 CA$ (and only once), and usually only bought smaller ones under 30 CA$. Last time they were offering me the much higher packs.
    Canadian Brew & CDN MicroBrew | Evolve Your Game (EYG) Family https://discord.gg/VRQ5YKv
    TH12
    / TH10 / TH10 / TH9 / TH8 / TH7