Thread: Did maintenance fix the fish baskets?

Did maintenance fix the fish baskets?

Anyone had any Daytrip or Angler baskets on their boards (above 320 of course) since the maintenance this morning?

Im wondering whether to start making blackberry muffins again after I collected 40 yesterday. 😂😂😂🎣🎣🎣
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 75+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

This morning, even before maintenance, we got first 400 quesadilla (before that trashed a few 320s).

Didnt see fishing baskets yet.

Pro Member
    I had the first quesadilla this morning, only one 400 fishing and one 400 strawberries, but still no baskets with fish, the maintenance break appears to have done Nothing
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Fatfinger View Post
    I had the first quesadilla this morning, only one 400 fishing and one 400 strawberries, but still no baskets with fish, the maintenance break appears to have done Nothing
    Just wondering why anyone thinks they are required to offer baskets with fishing? There was nothing that said they would.

Because they said the derby would include ‘tasks containing fishing’ which includes the Day Trip and Angler tasks,p. In the same way as ‘tasks containing......strawberries’ includes Sweet and Market tasks.
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 75+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

Pro Member
    Thanks Ann, it saved me clarifying in detail the derby tasks
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements