Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clock tower boost

Quote Originally Posted by zxparesh3 View Post
    Let's just remove boost! Problem solved. Thank SC that atleast you've some boost where you can attack more than normal. Anyway there are many threads on this topic, no wonder even this thread isn't going to make any difference.
    Sc should thank players for playing their game, giving them money, and keeping their games alive.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zxparesh3 View Post
    Let's just remove boost! Problem solved. Thank SC that atleast you've some boost where you can attack more than normal.
    They already removed most of the boost.....

Quote Originally Posted by NoobIsLife View Post
    Such a negative comment, pretty bad I couldn't give a neg rep...
    Everyone is free to give their opinion. That's what forum is for.....

And anyway, your idea can just be modified to give x number of instant army finish. And to stop people from using those x finish for entire day, just put time limit of lets say 20/30 min. The time you start boost, in next 20/30 mins you'll get x instant finish of army.

And as for OP's idea, that won't work. Because if my opponent gets 60% one star, and if I see that then I'll focus on 61% rather than 2nd start which will be problem. People have posted variations of it that could work. Even I suggested one idea that the if one player finishes attack, other should see the notice only if he has already won (either by % or more star), after opponent has finished attack. Since it won't change outcome of game as the late attacker has already won, so it's now his choice whether to quite or not.
    /peace\

TH12***** | Exp 207 | Royals 50-60-27 | War Stars 1664 | BB8 | BM 25
    Profile: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...QC922Q/profile

Quote Originally Posted by asddib View Post
    Sc should thank players for playing their game, giving them money, and keeping their games alive.
    Yes, but it is both way. SC should thank people for playing game and people should thank SC for giving this game and updates!
    /peace\

TH12***** | Exp 207 | Royals 50-60-27 | War Stars 1664 | BB8 | BM 25
    Profile: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...QC922Q/profile