Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Strange message

Strange message

Hello, i was replying to a normal post, i clicked at the reply button, and i saw this message... I didnt do anything wrong by replying?

"EngelsReinout, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I have no idea why my account would be disabled... Please Tell me what this is.
    Thank you
    Last edited by EngelsReinout; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:32 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    It's probably a glitch, we all see that message occasionally.

You can also get it legutimately if the thread you are replying to has been trashed while you were looking at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

You can also get it legutimately if the thread you are replying to has been trashed while you were looking at it.
    Ow, thats the reason, the thread is indeed gone.
    Tx

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

^^^^^^^ this.

OP, this message will Occurs on two situations:

1.When you are typing your reply and attempting to Post it, or just clicked on the Thread to view it. In the meantime The post has been Deleted/Hidden by a mod

2. Attempting to reply on a thread but The thread has been closed by a mod in the meantime (you'll get a different message anyway)
    Last edited by SamirMishra; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:48 PM.