Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banned for trying to get my old account back

Banned for trying to get my old account back

Can anyone help me with getting my account unbanned I was trying to get my old account back then loaded up my current base and had a permanent ban and itís not like itís a trash base it was a max th9

Welcome to the forums. No one here can help you. You need to work it out with the support folks.

Best wishes.

Lol okay but supercell ainít really helping me Iíve tried contacting through the help line and Iíve been blanked

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythatgotbanned View Post
    Lol okay but supercell ainít really helping me Iíve tried contacting through the help line and Iíve been blanked
    You'll probably have to keep messaging through automated responses, and be prepared to show proof of ownership.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythatgotbanned View Post
    Lol okay but supercell ain’t really helping me I’ve tried contacting through the help line and I’ve been blanked
    Since I don't know how to help you, I suggest you use the web form below. Good luck.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...=web&contact=1
    Lynn, 6-19-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

Happy Forum Anniversary to Mod Cowslips
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...6#post11749026

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. Chuck decides what the time is.
    As has been said. Support alone can help unless you were banned for breaches of the ToS in which case even Donald Trump can't help.