Thread: Not YOU again!

Angry Not YOU again!

Hi guys,

Has it ever happened to you that you reject a friend request of a clasher who goes on to resend friend requests repeatedly? I will not allow such a person to intimidate me to accept their friend request and SuperCell should help!

SC introduced a very good feature that enables clashers to add their clan mates and other clans members as friends. However, misuse of this feature requires an action from SC. SC should introduce a "block" feature that prevents other clashers from sending annoying friend requests.

It is really necessary!

Well, you won't get spammed constantly if you ignore the request, as they can't send another one unless you accept/reject it. Usually works for me, and they stop after a while, but there's that red box that shows up on your XP level in the top left corner which can drive some people nuts. A block feature would be very nice to have implemented.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

tbh i'm one of those people who can't stand the existence of any kind of notifications. I clear them immediately. As a matter of fact, though, in such situations spammers have the upper hand and they dictate on other players how to react. If I do not need to accept the friendship of another player, I should be able to stop them.