Thread: New troop for BH9

New troop for BH9

This troop its like, lets say, a gargoyle. Its a ground melee unit "but" when the air bomb building is destroyed this troop becomes an air unit (with the same form of attack, the only that change is that now he can fly) for the rest of the battle. Doesn't have a favorite target.

His special hability, unlocked at level 2: When dies he gaves a small instant heal to very close troops (at level 2 maybe could be like 100hp, totally debatable). It could be a good addition to use with pekkas or giants. You can deploy them at the beggining scolted by pekkas or giants, or you can deploy them after you destroyed the air bomb (just some strategies).

About the stats (at lv1):

- HP: 500
    - Attack: 60 per second
    - Speed: 20
    - Troops per camp: 6
    - Weight on traps: 4

Those stats are debatable because is hard to calculate at maxed level without the possibility of testing it, so this is just a sketch of the troop. Thanks for reading.

Banned
    Interesting idea of troop changing type from ground to air midway through the battle.

Centennial Club
    I'd like to see a blocking troop that never attacks and blocks hits that cross its direct path

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisd2 View Post
    I'd like to see a blocking troop that never attacks and blocks hits that cross its direct path
    Hopefully the AI won’t block our own hits on the base itself ;-)

But I like the sound of a dedicated blocking troop !

Quote Originally Posted by Curtisd2 View Post
    Sounds nice, detail more about how this troop works and his stats in a new thread.