Thread: Why is return to HQ screen required for game to know you have all troops loaded?

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Why is return to HQ screen required for game to know you have all troops loaded?

Why do we have to return to HQ screen for the game to know we have correct number of troops loaded? If you attack from map when you know your troops have fully loaded, the troop numbers don't auto refresh before your attack starts on the base.

Scorched Crab Scourge DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Hello Jarvis and welcome to the forums!

Id like to clarify one thing. Do you mean that you want your troops to automatically start reloading after a battle or that you cant find the "reload" button after an attack.

If it is the first one then this is an intended mechanic as you may NOT always want to reload your troops. Reasons might include lack of vold or changing troop layout.

If you meant the second option, this is probably due to you finishing a battle, going somewhere else, and NOT clicking reload on the initial screen. I habe noticed this. If you meant this or something else, may I ask you to post a photo or video about what you mean so I can send this up the latter for you?

Cheers
    Sad to see the BB forums go :'(
    CIAO all

I think he means this:

You have 23/26 riflemen loaded. You spend 3 minutes scouting the base to wait for your riflemen to train. Then you think your riflemen are on the landing craft, so you attack. You only have 23 riflemen to deploy, until you go back to your HQ to pick them up. (or retreat from the battle.)
    XP 61 HQ 22 VP 514 TD 32 TH 30 14 14 GBE 40 17 17 RR 43 BH 31 DBD 35
    Still using invisible mode
    New Boom Beach Forum: https://www.boombeachforum.com/ (It's literally called that, more forumey than reddit )
    #MikeForCM #KeepTheCOCandHayDayForumsGreat

Scorched Crab Scourge DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfestio View Post
    I think he means this:

You have 23/26 riflemen loaded. You spend 3 minutes scouting the base to wait for your riflemen to train. Then you think your riflemen are on the landing craft, so you attack. You only have 23 riflemen to deploy, until you go back to your HQ to pick them up. (or retreat from the battle.)
    Oh, ok yup. I often times find myself in a similar situation with my warriors. I thought it used to be troops you did order auto-filled the boat as they finished. I'll need to collect some evidence myself to bring up the issue further, but I'll look into it!
    Sad to see the BB forums go :'(
    CIAO all

Centennial Club
    It always does that. If you have, say, 30 warriors still loading (assume 30 minute load time) with 34 already loaded and you scout a base, then come back to the map, you could sit there for 45 minutes, then attack, you will only have 34 loaded unless you either 1. go back to hq or 2. attack and end attack. Only then will the troops show up as loaded.

Centennial Club
    Its because you have to dock the boat and pick them up when they're finished training😃
    Maybe a little motor powered inflatable boat to send them out would help. One of the heroes could drop them off perhaps 🤔
    Last edited by H0L0C4UST; 5 Days Ago at 08:16 AM.