Thread: SC Should make Clan Recovery! (Idea)

Exclamation SC Should make Clan Recovery! (Idea)

SC should make Clan recovery ,I don't mean a village. Because , The more Clan perks is high level the more clan is really important for every Clan member. However take care of clan, the clan may lose because of any reasons. Such as, accidently promote wrong leader, Leader account hacked and kicked out of all Clan members. So, SC should give a one time chance to take the Clan back like a village.
    I have been requested to the Sever from help&support of the game, but, they advised me to create a new clan. In these day, I heard some news about the clan that SC has a plan to add more clan perks to the clans. I also hope something to do about clan recovery and Clan name change in the future. How
    about you , all my friends, Clan recovery need or not?

You've already stated this is an 'idea'.... and ideas and feature requests are meant for posting in the forum with the same name

SC has always stated they are not getting involved in clan politics. Inactive leader accounts, supposed hacks and so on and so on.... If you take good care of your account [as leader of a clan] you won't 'lose' it... This is called clan management

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    You've already stated this is an 'idea'.... and ideas and feature requests are meant for posting in the forum with the same name

SC has always stated they are not getting involved in clan politics. Inactive leader accounts, supposed hacks and so on and so on.... If you take good care of your account [as leader of a clan] you won't 'lose' it... This is called clan management
    But ... responsibility is a big word

Or, you could quit listening to trolls who have free gems for everyone if they get leader.
    add me on Epic @Bossmille3

Quote Originally Posted by Bmille3 View Post
    Or, you could quit listening to trolls who have free gems for everyone if they get leader.
    +1 for genuine lol

Trainee
    All the leader has to do is just connect his/her account to a Supercell ID. Just a recommendation

- Join my clan, free co!

- Mate, I know an awesome clan feature, just make me leader and I show, then transfer back. Honestly.

Supercell, please let me recover my clan.... Durian pleaze help me bro, plzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by JJ12345 View Post
    All the leader has to do is just connect his/her account to a Supercell ID. Just a recommendation
    ... which then preferably is connected to their OWN email address and not the one of the guy in global who's tired of the game and wants someone to have their new TH12 for free