Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can someone please explain this for me?

Centennial Club

Can someone please explain this for me?

When I have visited other peopleís farms and looked on their neighbourhood info boards, specifically the boards which say leader, co-leader and elders etc, some farms have a crown which I get as itís the leader and co-leader. But why do some members have a silhouette of 2 people beside their farm name please? What does this indicate? It probably has no bearing on anything todo with gameplay , I am just nosey I guess ! Please help. Many thanks.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Penfold1 View Post
    When I have visited other people’s farms and looked on their neighbourhood info boards, specifically the boards which say leader, co-leader and elders etc, some farms have a crown which I get as it’s the leader and co-leader. But why do some members have a silhouette of 2 people beside their farm name please? What does this indicate? It probably has no bearing on anything todo with gameplay , I am just nosey I guess ! Please help. Many thanks.
    The members who have the silhouette are your friends!

Hay Day level 166 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017. Now 143/144.
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June 2017 (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

Centennial Club
    Oh, I get it doh!! Thanks.